• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Flirt with an NT

Aquarelle

Starcrossed Seafarer
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
hmmm, I never considered this a "line" or "flirting" at least not initially, but I think ive come to realize lately that it can possibly have that effect... :Names changed to protect the innocent;)

"Hey there [NT], Ive been interested in [something they are greatly interested in] but i cant quite figure this out, can you let me know your thoughts on it? "listens for awhile, asks more questions" wow, thanks for the help, I love your brain! *flex own brain, respond with detailed understanding of subject you have just gained by listening to them, theorize a bit(P's) continue discussion for hours...* .

although as far as I know this may only work with NTP's, and personally, id only use it when I am actually interested in their opinion/information, not as a means to try and hook up with an NT,lol... but really...even I find such exchanges damn sexy, especially when the NT actually values your contribution to the discussion...

That's what we call "showing interest in someone's interests" and "having a conversation." Perhaps with a little bit of flattery thrown in for good measure. ;) I consider it different than flirting, but it can definitely have a similar effect. :)

funkadelik

good hair
MBTI Type
lmao
"Hey there [NT], Ive been interested in [something they are greatly interested in] but i cant quite figure this out, can you let me know your thoughts on it? "listens for awhile, asks more questions" wow, thanks for the help, I love your brain! *flex own brain, respond with detailed understanding of subject you have just gained by listening to them, theorize a bit(P's) continue discussion for hours...*

Oh dear LAWD, I do believe I am et up with them vapours! *fans self*

That being said, I have no clue how to seduce an NF male. Hmm...would this work?

"Hey there [NF], Ive been interested in [something they feel greatly for] and I'd like to know more about it from your perspective? "listens for awhile, asks more questions" wow, thanks for the help, I love how compassionate and in tune with your emotions you are! *flex own ability to be kind, respond with warmth and insight into understanding of subject, adding your own interpretations and different angles it could be looked at. Theorize a bit and continue discussion for hours...*

;)

Curator

Another awesome member.
MBTI Type
eNFP
Enneagram
Oh dear LAWD, I do believe I am et up with them vapours! *fans self*

That being said, I have no clue how to seduce an NF male. Hmm...would this work?

"Hey there [NF], Ive been interested in [something they feel greatly for] and I'd like to know more about it from your perspective? "listens for awhile, asks more questions" wow, thanks for the help, I love how compassionate and in tune with your emotions you are! *flex own ability to be kind, respond with warmth and insight into understanding of subject, adding your own interpretations and different angles it could be looked at. Theorize a bit and continue discussion for hours...*

;)

yes, I think that could work, or some similar thing, as long as you truly DID want his help/opinion on something like that, i dunno about all NF's but I can usually tell when somebody is just trying to butter me up, and that makes me flattered/paranoid, but it also depends on how aware of you and your interests the NF is, for instance, lets say you where uh.... mildly obsessed with the science behind the health benefits vegan-ism can have for some people, he knows this, and you make a certain point of asking his opinion on something he knows is important to you... well... I find that really hot personally, that a primary T user, especially a rather intelligent one, wants my opinions and information on something they value, then again this feels nice whether its a T or an F who is rather intelligent asking me... that they value my mind and mental abilities, as well as emotional... that is just damn hot...lol

freeeekyyy

Cheeseburgers
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Hey woman, I'm going to watch some football. Bring me a beer and make me a sandwich. :D

Curator

Another awesome member.
MBTI Type
eNFP
Enneagram
Hey woman, I'm going to watch some football. Bring me a beer and make me a sandwich. :D

totally! that always works! its the tried and true method the world 'round... how dare you reveal the secret!!!!

freeeekyyy

Cheeseburgers
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
totally! that always works! its the tried and true method the world 'round... how dare you reveal the secret!!!!

I only want others to have the same success I've had...

Curator

Another awesome member.
MBTI Type
eNFP
Enneagram
I only want others to have the same success I've had...

so caring and selfless...you are such an amazing hamburger, we should all learn from you and your selfless love for others <3<3<3

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Hey, NF's, let's watch baseball, and later dance around a bonfire to authentic Mongolian throat singer music.

Or is that a second time hanging out thing?

CuriousFeeling

From the Undertow
MBTI Type
INfJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Hey NTs, join me for stimulating intellectual conversation over coffee.

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

That is the best thing you could offer. Well, stimulating conversation over food (mmm sushi) is great too.

CuriousFeeling

From the Undertow
MBTI Type
INfJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
The great thing about intellectual conversation is that it allows me to see how the NT mind thinks. It's quite alluring and beautiful. The flow of ideas back and forth is poetry in itself.

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I like the conversation with NFs too, the ones I have found. My best friend was an ENFJ, and his mind was so amazing. So similar and different from mine. I think NFs smooth over my abrasiveness. I applaud and detest your powerful ways :dry:

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I like the conversation with NFs too, the ones I have found. My best friend was an ENFJ, and his mind was so amazing. So similar and different from mine. I think NFs smooth over my abrasiveness. I applaud and detest your powerful ways :dry:

:laugh:

do not think we do not envy and begrudge your brazen certitude and razor wit. ;)

freeeekyyy

Cheeseburgers
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
so caring and selfless...you are such an amazing hamburger, we should all learn from you and your selfless love for others <3<3<3

Indeed, miss mouse. :D

Aquarelle

Starcrossed Seafarer
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Hey, NF's, let's watch baseball, and later dance around a bonfire to authentic Mongolian throat singer music.

Or is that a second time hanging out thing?
I could skip the baseball, but the bonfire and throat singing sounds good!

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9

<watching NHL network and the hot blond interviewing a coach>
Me: What team did she play for?
ENFJ: I'm sure they wouldn't have hired her if she didn't know the game.
Me: She has boobs. End of story.
ENFJ: Maybe she is like you? Very knowledgeable of the game AND nice boobs.
Me: It's not fair that you distract me that way. You almost make me feel bad I asked what team the bimbo played for. Almost.
ENFJ: Well, it's a start isn't it?