• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] ESFJ/ISFJ Moms for INFJ people......

Mysterious15

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Hello,
I was wondering if any INFJ's have a ISFJ or ESFJ parent..... I am very sure my mom is one......and well we don't really get along that well. I mean I understand her points but she doesn't understand mine.....so I was wondering are all relationships between these types like that? I was reading a post in another website in which a person was struggling really hard with their ESFJ mom, most of the things she said were exactly what happens with me.....and well I just wanted to see if their are more people that way? :)