• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] ENFP vs. ENTP

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
180px-Bouncing_boobs_288x192.gif

zarc

MBTI Type
Zzzz

I actually know someone in RL who has real ones just like'em..but she's not a blonde!. so um, are you going to expound on your ENFP deduction of that object? Objects. erm Subject?

:unsure:

boobs?

Oh, and give her 3 more years and she won't be bouncy anymore...

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
^It's kind of fun to act like an 11 year old boy.

*Also it is supremely disturbing when I catch 11 year old boys staring at my tits.

Dom

MBTI Type
ENFP
but I'd still be comfortable putting him in the box of "defined by others". It's not an insult, just an observation.

I still disagree!!!

Butterfuly? how do you know me? lol maybe I am defined by others??

Which the truth be told I am to some extent, though like i said above, not once that defination starts to impinge upon my values...

mind you when I was younger, I'd have fought tooth and nail that no one defined me but me (which is actually true.. I after all choose to wear the labels others give me or I dont) ;)

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm sure it was an angry ENFP who first dreamed up the rat trap to torture men! ;)

(And CaptainChick said herself that she takes pride in being a c*nt, not that I'm necessarily complaining!)

The ENTP would have dreamed it up simply because it would be cool way to torture people, not for revenge! :D

Nocapszy

no clinkz 'til brooklyn
MBTI Type
ENTP
With all due respect CC, you're not a typical NFP.

nemo

Enneagram
<3
So what I've learned so far:

ENTPs are seen as manipulative Dr. House types.

ENFPs are seen as idealistic advocates who come to the rescue of people being bullied.

And both types love hilarious bouncing cartoon boobs.

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
It does seem that N's, regardless of E/I preference, have a greater dislike for other people.

ENFPs are seen as idealistic advocates who come to the rescue of people being bullied.

That seems more like the Fe Ni combo of the ENFJ to me.

zarc

MBTI Type
Zzzz
So what I've learned so far:

Boobage aside. I think Dr. House is an ENTPs childishly (bad Fe) worsened state. While Jack Sparrow is an ENTPs more childlike (clumsy Fe) gregarious state. Both are aware on how to use people to their Ne-ed advantage and using their Ti to figure things out. House wants more puzzles b/c he's trapped from adventuring out whereas Sparrow wants adventure b/c he used to be trapped after getting himself out of puzzles... I add/edit: both are afraid of people but the difference is that House is being childish by hurting people to push them away out of fear and he knows what it's like being close to them (and from that knows how to strike hard) Whereas Sparrow is childlike in not knowing how to approach people so he pushes them away out fear and he doesn't know what it's like being close to people (and doesn't know that he might be striking but it's not that hard compared to House. It's more a tease). Oh, but both liked boobs. One was just a bit more lucky in gettin' some and he had more range to net'em in.. And now I need to find someone who's more balanced... I haven't read Captain Nemo in depth to know him but what do you think er nemo? I think so far he's an ENTP just by description but.... aside from being an anti-hero, was he an emotionally healthy individual in the end? Ya know, overcoming himself and suchsss.

I want to type it so badly, but, much to my dismay, I c-nt.

I can't go crash into sleep now. Sigh. Keep'em coming, Cap'n C-nt!

Uber said:
That seems more like the Fe Ni combo of the ENFJ to me.

Uber, you're wrong. ENFPs can be idealistic advocates blah blah what nemo said. :sleeping:

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5

yes, yes, and absolutely.

About bouncing boobs... I wonder if mine bounce/move/jiggle when I'm gesticulating a point...how embarrassing, if they do!!!

Just yesterday I was talking to a small group of male grad students and professors about alarm calls, and the evolution of sociality and communication, and the concept of the monkeysphere...all excited, and animated while gesticulating my points, donned in a red fitted tank top (it was like 85 deg. F), I'm sure they heard, "blah blah blah, bouncing boobs!"

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
It does seem that N's, regardless of E/I preference, have a greater dislike for other people
Interesting, I often wonder if it is my N, or my F, or if it's both my N and F combined together, that facilitate, and or foster, my misanthropy,

nemo

Enneagram
<3
yes, yes, and absolutely.

About bouncing boobs... I wonder if mine bounce/move/jiggle when I'm gesticulating a point...how embarrassing, if they do!!!

Just yesterday I was talking to a small group of male grad students and professors about alarm calls, and the evolution of sociality and communication, and the concept of the monkeysphere...all excited, and animated while gesticulating my points, donned in a red fitted tank top (it was like 85 deg. F), I'm sure they heard, "blah blah blah, bouncing boobs!"

Well this is clearly a question that can be settled with rigorous scientific, ahem, testing. ;)

I'm glad I don't have boo-- no wait, what am I saying.... I'm glad I don't have to worry about guys staring at specific parts of my body. Having guys gawk over you must feel... gross. Ew.

DD said:
Boobage aside. I think Dr. House is an ENTPs childishly (bad Fe) worsened state. While Jack Sparrow is an ENTPs more childlike (clumsy Fe) gregarious state. Both are aware on how to use people to their Ne-ed advantage and using their Ti to figure things out. House wants more puzzles b/c he's trapped from adventuring out whereas Sparrow wants adventure b/c he used to be trapped after getting himself out of puzzles... And now I need to find someone who's more balanced... I haven't read Captain Nemo in depth to know him but what do you think er nemo? I think so far he's an ENTP just by description but.... aside from being an anti-hero, was he an emotionally healthy individual in the end? Ya know, overcoming himself and suchsss.

I'm not sure about Captain Nemo... I might actually guess INTJ for him -- he had that strong inner vision thing. But I haven't read 20,000 Leagues in a loooong time. Could very well be ENTP though.

He most certainly was not a healthy character though. He was consumed with grief over the loss of his family and felt rejected by the world. But he was also very human; he'd go out of his way to save stranded people and so on. He also naturally sided with underdogs a lot. Very tragic character, overall. Worth reading, just because he's such a cool character.

A healthy fictional ENTP? I dunno. I know other websites have typed Calvin from Calvin and Hobbes as an INFP, but to me that kid is the living embodiment of Ne, and I'd guess he's ENP, and a pretty healthy one at that.

Edit: Hahaha, I like how DD set the boobage aside and CC expanded on it. I also like how I can refer to either of you with just two consonants.

Mondo

Welcome to Sunnyside
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Well this is clearly a question that can be settled with rigorous scientific, ahem, testing. ;)

I'm glad I don't have boo-- no wait, what am I saying.... I'm glad I don't have to worry about guys staring at specific parts of my body. Having guys gawk over you must feel... gross. Ew.

I'm not sure about Captain Nemo... I might actually guess INTJ for him -- he had that strong inner vision thing. But I haven't read 20,000 Leagues in a loooong time. Could very well be ENTP though.

He most certainly was not a healthy character though. He was consumed with grief over the loss of his family and felt rejected by the world. But he was also very human; he'd go out of his way to save stranded people and so on. He also naturally sided with underdogs a lot. Very tragic character, overall. Worth reading, just because he's such a cool character.

A healthy fictional ENTP? I dunno. I know other websites have typed Calvin from Calvin and Hobbes as an INFP, but to me that kid is the living embodiment of Ne, and I'd guess he's ENP, and a pretty healthy one at that.

Edit: Hahaha, I like how DD set the boobage aside and CC expanded on it. I also like how I can refer to either of you with just two consonants.

I'd agree that Calvin from "Calvin and Hobbes" is an E and not an I. Bill Watterson (a definite introvert) even stated in an interview that was a way he didn't relate to Calvin and considered himself more like Hobbes.

zarc

MBTI Type
Zzzz

Uh, can't you have girls staring blah blah too? YES you can! Both can stare at both, both can be stared by both... :ninja:

Thanks for explaing Cap'n Nemo at least... but not commenting with my House/Sparrow!

Now hurry up, comment and agree, you P. Jeh.

Actually, I counted on her doing it (I even asked her too earlier. Still sleepy?) You too but more her. Even that aside was meant to entice (edit: and I did add/edit: it in a second time, no asides..). CC :wubbie: She's more reliable, you're more gullible! I thought you'd know my Ni better by now. How sad. :devil:

zarc

MBTI Type
Zzzz
How dare I forget!!!

And please forgive me for having what was ultimately a dumb brunette moment.

You are forgiven, easily. It happens. :hug: Boobage to boobage! (Psst. I'm the GREEN one! We both know I'd be it more often than not..)