• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] INTP? INFP? ENTP? INFJ????? :O

The_World_As_Will

I still get an INFP vibe from you :). You seem very in to art and in touch with your feelings and the world.

Following in the route of SuchIrony, I decided to try to put an end, or atleast a mental silence for the time being, to the question of 'what is my type', for now I've settled on INTP but I would rather get a consensus opinion than my own self imposed view of things, or the views of my INFP best-friend who insists that I am an INTP, It has been a question that has been on my mind for the last few days and I wanted additional thoughts; I initially planned to put this into either the bonfire sub forum, but this seemed to 'serious' for that sub-form, I also planned to put it into the NT forum, but seems like you guys get more viewers (I take it it's that damn NF fluffiness :/) and would give a perhaps better perspective whether or not I am an NF or just a really odd NT. either-way Your thoughts are appreciated.

Instead of typing a lengthy response, I will instead post a video that I posted in the video type challenge thread, so instead of reading dry, monotonous text, you get to hear my dry monotonous voice! :p so enjoy, and any thoughts on the matter would be great and will sure send me into a mode of self analysis and days upon days of lengthy introspection.

[YOUTUBE="ZTEerok57ek"]Part 1[/YOUTUBE]

Tallulah

Emerging
MBTI Type
INTP
I don't have any reason to doubt INTP for you.

Why not put this in the What's My Type section? You might get more responses there.

The_World_As_Will

I don't have any reason to doubt INTP for you.

Why not put this in the What's My Type section? You might get more responses there.

I've tried a while ago, but it was ignored severely so lol I thought it would be better to put it in a more hmm accessible thread, plus Sparrow mentioned being an INFP, so I figured if i give off NF vibes, NFs would be able to spot it easily. But I guess my INTPness is secure for now? Would be interesting to see how this develops.

Arclight

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
You are very sensitive and a different kind of thinker. I would rarely, if ever, use the word charming to describe another male. But it comes through in person as well as in your writing.

EDIT: And now I found a more suitable word.. But I will still leave what I said there.. But the word I was really looking for was; Personable

I say.. Very correctly typed INTP..
But that is just me.

Santosha

MBTI Type
HUMR
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
Originally I got a fairly INFP vibe from you.. I noticed that you mentioned "I feel" quite a few times, and i believe thinkers will usually say " I think " ... but after paying closer attention to the subject matter, specifically what you think about.. and various words you used to communicate.. I do think you are INTP. INP being very obvious.. but you probably have a nice close balance in your T/F preference. Thats a GREAT thing! I sure wish I was a bit more balalnced on this. As the previous reply stated, you are definately a charming person. You seem to be very thoughtful, self aware, and I bet you put alot of thought into any stance you take. A wise person. Thanks for sharing! =)

The_World_As_Will

You are very sensitive and a different kind of thinker. I would rarely, if ever, use the word charming to describe another male. But it comes through in person as well as in your writing.

EDIT: And now I found a more suitable word.. But I will still leave what I said there.. But the word I was really looking for was; Personable

I say.. Very correctly typed INTP..
But that is just me.

:D Thank you Arclight, :D haven't been called charming before so that's kind of new, I think personable would work, maybe both words, lol if anything as an ego-booster :)

Originally I got a fairly INFP vibe from you.. I noticed that you mentioned "I feel" quite a few times, and i believe thinkers will usually say " I think " ... but after paying closer attention to the subject matter, specifically what you think about.. and various words you used to communicate.. I do think you are INTP. INP being very obvious.. but you probably have a nice close balance in your T/F preference. Thats a GREAT thing! I sure wish I was a bit more balalnced on this. As the previous reply stated, you are definately a charming person. You seem to be very thoughtful, self aware, and I bet you put alot of thought into any stance you take. A wise person. Thanks for sharing! =)

woah, Oddly I get a very sincere vibe from this post!, Thanks Huxley!, this post was really life-affirming, I think mostly because it was REALLY accurate, I would agree with you that T and F are rather close, Balance is definitely something difficult to maintain lol but thank you so much for the post! you really hit the nail on the head! and You're welcome about sharing, Thanks for watching!

:D well Hi there grumpy poster! :hi: lol at-least was the coffee good? :)