• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] Example of NF 8s?

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I just discovered that I am an 8, but I can't help but feel that the natures of 8s and NFs somewhat contradict each other. does anyone know of any other NF 8s from history, movies or any other source?

Froody Blue Gem

Necromancing Scapelamb
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I personally think that INFJ 8, INFP 8, and ENFP 8 would be weird combos... (Says the INFJ 5) Not impossible but weird. Ennea + MBTI can potentially enhance each other and explain differing things between the systems as well as have some overlap but meh... I suppose ENFP is more plausible than the other two at least being an E type but still extremely weird. Though ENFJ 8 is actually possible in my book. With the dominant fe, they have the potential to be forceful, and that they have auxiliary sensing and are extroverts as well as judgers, I can see that combo.

I am not sure of any real life example of core NF 8s, but I believe my mom actually is ESFJ but she borders between N and S and I see her as having an 8 fix either second or last in her tritype, being that she has some pretty 8 moments when angered or determined. She does have a 2 fix which can look pretty 8, but I think that combo exists in her tritype. Or just how she puts her plans into action and wants justice.

Wunjo

Maverick thinker.
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
My best friend is an INFJ with an 8 fix. She's quite fierce for a NF.