• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] ENFP: WHATS YOUR ENNEATYPE

chocolatethundaa

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
heeeyyy allll I started this to get a picture of different enneatypes of ENFP and see how they differ from each-other!!!!!
POST RESPONSE WITH THE FOLLOWING:
-Your enneatypes including your wing.
-How you think that works in relation to your MBTI and/or socionics.
-Anything else related to the thread or other peoples posts.

Im a 7w8 ENFP and im totally nuts. Also in correspondence with enneatypes I love moving towards investigator studying a lot of science and hate moving towards a 1 being the most disorderly person I know.

2XtremeENFP

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
3w4
I'm an ENFP
I'm usually tested as 3w2 or sometimes 6w7
Though, I see myself as 3w4 or 7w8

Eh, Im not sure how much I invest in ennegrams anyways..

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ENFP 7w8 sp/sx :solidarity:

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i guess i'm 7w6 i think i appear more 9 or 2 and i test 7w8 i'm outwardly mellow and strive for harmony but my brain functions in a very 7 way if that makes any sense at all.

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I think I may be 5w4, although I could be wrong.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Haven't studied enneagram elaborately yet (its on my never ending list), but so far I'd say I'm a 4 (with both wings) sx-so
Some people have told me I could be a 9 as well, but as much as I care about keeping the peace when im out and about, I care about individuality and the depth of feeling a lot more and more constantly :shrug:
I've also tested as a 2, though I only identify with that archetype superficially.

4 is pretty much the typical enneagram for INFPs and I'm close to being xNFP so that would fit. I swing back and forth between the w5 and w3 from what I can see, with w3 being my ENFP-ish traits and w5 my INFP-ish traits? :thinking:

Again, I could just be making this up as I go along :laugh:

ohd1122

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
I'm a 7 sx, don't know my wing as the test I took didn't include it. 2 and 3 are also pretty strong.

I think 7 fits me to a tee, seeing as I am currently sitting on the beach for the weekend after having booked a last minute (7 hours before) ticket.

Sooo probably 7w8. Like someone else said, I'm totally nuts.:shrug:

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
ohd1122 said:
I am currently sitting on the beach for the weekend after having booked a last minute (7 hours before) ticket.
yes that is awesome.
:cheers:

i dunno my enneatype, i'll post it once i figure it out lol
i behave like a 7 but think like a 3

sculpting

4w5 and somewhat a 2w1-with 8 tendencies.

So I dunno, a 2 is supposed to be:

8 to 2 to 4. I dont know what it means if you mix up the integrated 4 with aspects of the disintegrated 8.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ENFP 7w8 sp/sx :solidarity:

actually, it looks like I'm really an 8w9 (it would explain why most people IRL think I'm ENTJ lol)

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Originally posted by Savage Idealist
I think I may be 5w4, although I could be wrong.

Yes Savage Idealist, you were wrong, your a 9w1.

Santosha

MBTI Type
HUMR
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
I can't figure my enneatype out =( I Always score highest as a 3w4, then 7w8. I think I am a 7w8 with problems lol.