• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] NFs on facebook

William K

Uniqueorn
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
I do sometimes post 'inspirational' stuff, but it's mainly to remind myself since as EJCC noted, sometimes we NFs swing to the darker side of emotions.

Most of the time my status tend to be non-sensical and paradoxical. One recent status message was "is working hard to make sure he doesn't work hard"

CuriousFeeling

From the Undertow
MBTI Type
INfJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I usually post stuff to friends with a common interest, and use it as a way to keep in touch with people I went to school with. When you live out in the middle of nowhere and most of your friends are living far away, it's a good way to keep in touch. My posts vary from videos showing the music that suits my mood at the moment to speaking my mind about current events, to weird scientific moments in my life, to philosophical musings.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
I don't remove people for being pessimists, I've simply put people on ignore if their daily posts are rabidly religious or the particular brand of conservative republican that tends to dwell in the South, bash gays, and go to fundamentalist churches, because YES I went to high school with those people. In one case I actually removed a girl, but in most other cases I just make it so I can't see their updates on my feed because I don't want to hurt their feelings, they're not bad people, I just don't want to look at their zealously - and sometimes totally ignorant - philosophically oppositional posts. It's just for my own sanity.

Mostly I use facebook so I can stay in touch with my family (including my extended family) and close friends from places I no longer live, because I've moved quite a bit.