• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] INFJ and ENFP

lorkan

MBTI Type
INFJ
noigmn: Im guessing you think Hitler was a T who felt pressed/stressed and acted terribly irrational. More specific, does it remind you of INTJ?

BlueScreen

Fail 2.0
MBTI Type
YMCA
noigmn: Im guessing you think Hitler was a T who felt pressed/stressed and acted terribly irrational. More specific, do you think INTJ?

Nah I think he had lots of personality disorders.

If you want to type him though, I doubt he was N even. He was pretty straight forward and concrete in his views. Maybe SJ.

dan.yo33

MBTI Type
INFJ
Well personally, I'm more attracted to Fs than Ts, because I look for emotional warmth in relationships, and I think Fs are better able to provide this.

I fell in love with an ENFP guy once. It would have been wonderful, if he hadn't been closeted and an evangelical.

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
Well personally, I'm more attracted to Fs than Ts, because I look for emotional warmth in relationships, and I think Fs are better able to provide this.

I fell in love with an ENFP guy once. It would have been wonderful, if he hadn't been closeted and an evangelical.

Killer combo.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

haha...that's funny i just had a really long conversation at this punk rock bar awhile ago with this bisexual pastor enfp guy haha...funny kind of.

batumi

MBTI Type
infj
You've got your hands full. I would like to hear more about how you interact with the ENTP. I like the ENTP / INFJ match up.

How funny. I still have that wonderful friendship with the ENTP but am now
very romantically involved with the ISTJ. And I ditched the other.
The ENTP and I have magic conversations that go on for hours.

briochick

half-nut member
MBTI Type
eNFP
Enneagram
;)
Instinctual Variant
sx
i get along wonderfully with INFJs.

really? Why do you think that is? I've been wondering about that. (and hopefully after work I'll have time to read this whole thread but every time I sit down to check a student is up causing trouble).

Samvega

Buddhist Misanthrope
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
I said this in the other tread but I would really love to date or even get to know an INFJ to see how we interact. I dated an INTJ once and there were some amazing aspects to the relationship mainly that freaky connection and feeling of the other person seeing into your soul if you will. She however wasn't nearly as soft and caring a partner as I would like, I have a pretty soft side to me and it runs and hides if it isn't taken care of. I don't want that to happen as I've worked hard to be a softer NT and be more understanding of people.

So the point is that I think an INFJ just might be the ideal match for an ENTP..

Where does one go about meeting such a shy creature anyway? :)

Last edited:
V

violaine

I said this in the other tread but I would really love to date or even get to know an INFJ to see how we interact. I dated an INTJ once and there were some amazing aspects to the relationship mainly that freaky connection and feeling of the other person seeing into your soul if you will. She however wasn't nearly as soft and caring a partner as I would like, I have a pretty soft side to me and it runs and hides if it isn't taken care of. I don't want that to happen as I've worked hard to be a softer NT and be more understanding of people.

So the point is that I think an INFJ just might be the ideal match for an ENTP..

Where does one go about meeting such a shy creature anyway?
:)

Why, here of course! :) Or INFJ forum though I don't know how active it is.

Otherwise:

http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/nf-idyllic/8198-infjs-wild.html

^Hmm, this may not account for the more active INFJs... your local good yoga studio may be a haunt for INFJ. A Wholefoods/organic/health food store is also a sound bet :)

Silent Stars

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
hmm...you know, I seem to be one of the few who isn't into all the stuff that would be stereotyped as 'hippie.' lol

BlueScreen

Fail 2.0
MBTI Type
YMCA
really? Why do you think that is? I've been wondering about that. (and hopefully after work I'll have time to read this whole thread but every time I sit down to check a student is up causing trouble).

Because we exist in each other's area of discomfort, not their area of hate. Discomfort loses its bite after a while. You adapt and get used to the differences. The similarities in intention eventually overpower the differences in approach.

I quite like INFJs also. Have had some amazing philosophical conversations with them. And have found them to be great when you need comforting.

Lozzy

MBTI Type
ENFJ
I dated someone I am fairly sure is an INFJ for a while. The connection is really indescribable, but I think it can be tough having two feelers in the relationship, especially when conflict arises. I can see how having a T could make things easier. Having said that, I don't think either of us were the healthiest. We both have bipolar diagnoses, lol. I get the impression that stuff might get rekindled at some point though. The initial buzz was a rush like nothing else, almost mystical. :)

MinervaSSS

MBTI Type
INFJ

Where does one go about meeting such a shy creature anyway? :)

Haha, you would have to look in a health food store, an art gallery, a library, a spa, or a park, just to name a few places. :)

blomiki

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
-
The Chameleon effect

Oh yes, the chameleon effect is very true in the instance of my best friend. This makes us very different. She could blend in with any group of people and match their energy levels. She would also slightly shift her opinions on things to fit the group she was with at that time.

I, on the other hand, also have friends in different types of groups but I always remain the same in demeanor and opinions. She doesn't do this at all anymore, and I wonder if it's something she picked up from me. I could go into further analysis but I don't want to bore anyone.

As a young teen I actually called myself a chameleon. It was my "symbol of identity", kind of. They're right though that if I as an ENFP don't take time to reflect I develop an agonizing sense of distance from my core being.

Loving everything and everyone around me and I just want to be part of everything. But I must remain true to my core. But I can't remember what that is.

That's where the INFJ's invitation to reflection and analytical discussion, and his closure-seeking J, compliments this ENFP very much.