• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Other] I Gotta Have My Orange Juice!!!!!

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKTSaezB4p8&feature=related"]I'm in LOVE!!![/YOUTUBE]

:wub:

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
What a badass. Teaching QM by day, playing the bongos at the nude bar down the road by night.

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
You could probably dig him up and touch him if you really wanted to. He'd probably still be cool too.

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
As I was writing that response I knew someone would state what you just did, true story.

H

Hate

It makes me happy to see people getting this excited over juice. I prefer apple over OJ though.

images

chocolatethundaa

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instantly lesbians this, also lesbians orange juice (my houshold only holds orange mango NOOOOOOOOOOOO *hates on life*)

Tabula

MBTI Type
IxFx
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Oh, my. I can't contain my :wubbie:

Thank you for sharing this piece of beutifulawesomefantasticness. :drummerboy:

I am always going to think of EM waves when I see ripples in my OJ in the morning now, and the little pulp pieces will henceforth be thought of as delicious vitamin C-rich electrons. What better way to start the day? :wubbie:

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
There should be. Just for Feynman.

NoMoreFun

MBTI Type
ENFP

That totally cracked me up :D

Just for the odd change that somebody didn't read "Surelly you are joking, mr. Feynman", I highly recommend it, it's hilarious and in my perfect NF-world it should be compulsory MBTI material for studying ENTPs :)

funkadelik

good hair
MBTI Type
lmao
He is kind of a quintessential (male) ENTP.

He could have chased my skirt any day as long as he talked physics with me and played his bongos. :newwink:

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
i fucking love that man.

Wikipedia said:
His last recorded words are noted as "I'd hate to die twice. It's so boring."

Forever_Jung

MBTI Type
ESFJ
I remember my physics/astronomy prof pretty much let all the course material fall by the wayside just to talk about that guy. Feynman is a fine man.