• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] NFs and their outrageous opinions!

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
My room mate says I always have to be right. I do not, it's not my fault that I'm right/she doesn't give a strong enough argument for me to change my mind. But if you can convince me I'm wrong I might change my mind. I also always get that I'm opionated when it comes to certain things, I tend to believe what makes the most sense to me and I figured the rest of the world did to, then I begin to find out some people only believe/vote a certain way cuz they're family does. Why exsist? if you're not going to believe something for yourself and not some one else. Of course growing up in a home where my dad voted republican and my mom voted democrat I never felt pressure to choose a side in politics.

I'm not saying you can't vote or be the same religion of your family but please have a better reason then "Oh my father did"

redacted

i only really have strong opinions about how things work and other T things. values are always gonna shift around.

if someone out-argues me, i'll totally change my stance. no problem.

i think i'm the only NF i know with these traits.

anii

homo-loving sonovagun
MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
I'm not that self confident. But I do hold some pretty strong opinions. I only become visibly stubborn about them after my values and/or boundaries have been repeatedly trod upon or violated. Every once in a blue moon, it only takes one offense to get my hackles up. But that is very rare; the offense has to be relatively flagrant.