• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] ENFP's & age

air

MBTI Type
INFP
Also, at 10-20 I took things very seriously. I took my art very seriously and that made me a bit insane. Now, in my early 20s, I don't take anything overly serious. I mean, if a friend came to me upset about something obviously I'd take them seriously. But in general, I'm up with the fairies socially... I flutter around like a butterfly in the room. I can see a humorous side to everything. The only think I take seriously is within my line of humanitarian work. Everything else? whatevs man.

Eliaz

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4/7
this is how i see it . . . and what i've experienced first hand, as well as observed from other IRL enfps . . .

we pretty much do everything backwards . . . or in reverse order . . . actually what's really going on is that we do not follow a linear path in life, so it feels backwards . . . also that bob dylan quote "the older i get the younger i get" or something like that rings very true . . .

here's my observations based on irl enfps i know, as well as myself:

1- kinda in a hurry to grow up
2- get into very serious / committed "love" relationships at a relatively young age (for nowadays) & stay in that relationship for more than 3 years
3- maybe (accidentally) get pregnant during that 3+ year relationship or maybe get married
4- 3+ year relationship ends
5- enfp reassesses everything . . . loses a lot of his / her idealism . . . does a 180 or 360 with the dating situation . . .
6- as a result of #5 enfp is more mature, more wise, more "jaded" . . . but at the same time enfp feels younger, freer & loses a lot of previous "expectations" of life & love
7- enfp looks back on previous "serious" relationship & says "what the hell was i thinking staying with X person for so long!!!"

i don't know . . . i'm going on my own tangent . . . i don't know how to express this

That sounds just like me... except #7. Being 26 right now I feel this awesome mixture of being mature but at the same time like my old happy idealistic 16 year old self ! Funny how that goes :D

Also I just got out of a 3+ years relationship where I got married... So yeah.. now I feel like a cliche :p

Last edited: