• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] Cognitive Function Results - ENFPs

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
*yawns* Sorry, it's late here, I must've missed it

Here ya go:

Cognitive Process Level of Development (Preference, Skill and Frequency of Use)
extraverted Sensing (Se) ********************** (22.9)
limited use
introverted Sensing (Si) ******************* (19.4)
limited use
extraverted Intuiting (Ne) ********************************************** (46.3)
excellent use
introverted Intuiting (Ni) ******************************************* (43.2)
excellent use
extraverted Thinking (Te) ************ (12.6)
unused
introverted Thinking (Ti) ***************** (17)
limited use
extraverted Feeling (Fe) ************************************ (36)
good use
introverted Feeling (Fi) ******************************************* (43.2)
excellent use

Summary Analysis of Profile
By focusing on the strongest configuration of cognitive processes, your pattern of responses most closely matches individuals of this type: INFP

Sigh...being labeled an INFP again :alttongue:

BTW, this thing isn't fully accurate. I do those Te-things just fine, I just don't like doing them :alttongue:
Now Ti pisses me off and makes me feel like crying, but I'm too curious not to engage in it :doh:

Zarathustra

Let Go Of Your Team
hehehehe, no Se in this thread...also makes you wonder how many enfps actually were going to take the quiz but couldnt find the link and didnt bother asking.....:)

:rofl1:

Seriously...

The only two times I've been asked this question were in the ENFP and INFP threads...

Twice in here; once in the other...

:doh:

sculpting

I am actually superb at training and at designing easy to use software-as I can take exceptionally complex ideas and make them simple to understand for elementary kids-because I assume others around me are as flaky as me.....thus ANYBODY can understand the stuff I put together. My entp of course thinks this is hysterical.

sculpting

Your post should have looked like this:

To Take the TEST please click on the below link:

COGNITIVE FUNCTIONS TEST

Thanks!
Z

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Your post should have looked like this:

To Take the TEST please click on the below link:

COGNITIVE FUNCTIONS TEST

Thanks!
Z

i just tried clicking on that and was kind of surprised when it didn't work. :rofl1:

honestly sometimes you'd think ENFP is the ditziest type

sculpting

That's pretty funny because I went back after Z's post #27 and tried clicking on my own post....then I was like, hmm, oh wait he couldnt have edited my post.....

My entp also notes that she has no idea how I function like this....she says the stable home and job seem to imply the ability to do...well..something...but then she just shakes her head....

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
lol occasionally i have to tell people that i'm kind of airheaded until there's a real problem at hand, at which point i take care of business.

or, you know, until i start talking about theoretical physics. sometimes you just have to get proving yourself out of the way :laugh:

*wanders off, bumps into wall along the way*

incidentally - friend of mine, i suspect INFP, once ran into the same door twice within a 30-minute time span at my house

Rail Tracer

Freaking Ratchet
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Ah I don't know where you get ENFP from these scores because it looks INFP with ISFP as a close second, almost a tie.

Maybe it's because of your Te? Probably because of your Te.

Mine is clearly ENFP, but I'm always surprised on this version of functions tests that I score higher on Se than Te and Si. It always says my Te is so low.

[1]Fi
[2]Ne~Se
[3]Ni
[4]Te
[5]Si

My XNFP score would look like: FiNeTeSi, which would look like an INFP on one end and an ENFP on the other end.
My XSFP score would look like an ISFP: FiSeNiTe

I can see how it translates to an ENFP, I would still at least assume the dominant (especially the dominant) and auxiliary functions would have more... weight?

sculpting

have you wrecked many cars? not that I have I mean...except well.. I mean those four were not really my fault totally...I only totalled three of them...but yeah I totally loved taking quantum menchanics, especially the graduate course with linera algebra and bra-kets...ooooooooo......I LOVE LINEAR ALGEBRA!!!!!! Like almost as much as puppies or shiny ribbons. I go to the math aisle at the bookstore and it must be what the ESFPs feel when they go to the mall....ooooooo...aaahhhhhhhh....weeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*trips over table and falls down steps*

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
:rofl1:

i know no one's going to believe me after this thread, but i'm actually a pretty good driver, stick shift and all. i'd like to try driving on a racetrack at some point.

on the other hand, my roommate recently got a new couch, and i didn't even realize until she pointed it out. our friends were oohing at ahhing and i thought it was at whatever was on the laptop the person sitting on the couch was looking at... nope...

(ps - surprise - ENFP thread has derailed. is it just me or do other ENFPs not have a problem with minor derailing? cause, like, anyone can always return to the topic if they want, so it just doesn't seem like that big of a deal... plus the "off-topic" discussion is related...)

Takeru said:
[1]Fi
[2]Ne~Se
[3]Ni
[4]Te
[5]Si

My XNFP score would look like: FiNeTeSi, which would look like an INFP on one end and an ENFP on the other end.
My XSFP score would look like an ISFP: FiSeNiTe

I can see how it translates to an ENFP, I would still at least assume the dominant (especially the dominant) and auxiliary functions would have more... weight?

huh, yeah, you would think? i guess maybe in addition to the Te thing, it could be because Ne and Si would be so low in the function order of an SFP but Ni would at least be relatively moderate in an ENFP, maybe? if i were interpreting those results, i'd say it looks like INFP or ISFP too.

incidentally - i group myself as a catalyst because of NF, but the improviser almost sounds more like me. i assume that's because of ExxP.

Zarathustra

Let Go Of Your Team
*hides behind secret curtain, hoping the others don't realize that this was all just a plan to observe each of the 16 types when they each had their own thread with the same initial purpose*

:peepwall:

Rail Tracer

Freaking Ratchet
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
huh, yeah, you would think? i guess maybe in addition to the Te thing, it could be because Ne and Si would be so low in the function order of an SFP but Ni would at least be relatively moderate in an ENFP, maybe? if i were interpreting those results, i'd say it looks like INFP or ISFP too.

Well, I think of myself as an IXFP type, but when I looked at these scores, I was sort of just :blink:... how in the world did I get a result that says that I might be an ENFP or maybe an ESFP.

incidentally - i group myself as a catalyst because of NF, but the improviser almost sounds more like me. i assume that's because of ExxP.

Yep, while people say that the closest type to an INFP is ENFP and the closest type to an ISFP is an ESFP

ESFP and ENFP have similar interaction styles
as INFP and ISFP have similar interaction styles.

I've found this while looking at the improviser temperament when I got these results.

http://www.4temperaments.com/articles/extraverted_sensing_theMBTI_and_improviser.html
Problematic Definitions of N
In our work, we have found that a vast number of_ S_Ps select "N" responses rather than the "S" responses on the MBTI® , Their behavior and reports have been taken as typical of those with a preference for N. Because of not using the added information in the temperament model or not paying close attention to Jung's definitions and Myers descriptions, the observations of people with _S_P preferences have filtered back into the mainstream definitions of N. When we go back to Jung's descriptions, we find these descriptions have veered off course from the original meaning.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Wtf? I go to bed, blissfully unaware and wake up to find my Se is being insulted? :cry:
I was tired and I read over it *sulks*

See, it's stuff like this that keeps me from dancing in front of a public. One minute, I'm rocking on the dancefloor, the next I'm tripping over my own feet :doh:
Makes you paranoid as one moment people accuse you of oozing sensuality and the next they're laughing their ass off at you fumbling completely all over the place :ninja:

Btw, does *anyone* have an explanation for this? Dancing, bodylanguage, attitude...all Se, no? Then why is it that ENFPs can pull that off so well at times and other times completely botch it up, but like..to the point where you gotto wonder why you're bothering to move and be in the moment at all :doh:

Ps: I don't drive a car for obvious reasons :ninja: :ninja: :ninja:

Rail Tracer

Freaking Ratchet
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Because you don't use your Se when you fumble?

PS: If you ever decide todrive a car, don't drive anywhere near me :yim_rolling_on_the_