• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFJ] Let's get an update on all the potential romances

JoSunshine

That's my name biotch!
MBTI Type
eNfj
Enneagram
He's pretty lovely...especially to put up with me :)

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
fun thread! :)

i'm kinda head over heels for an ENFJ (this type is like a magnet for me) but there's no reciprocation possible. am currently half-looking elsewhere, half-concentrating on other things, and half-illogically-dreaming that one day i'll wake up and the world will have turned upside down along with my crush's sexual orientation. and yes, three halves make one whole in ENFP-land, you just have to overlap them correctly

stalemate

Post-Humorously
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Still married... going on 11 years now. :tongue:

stalemate

Post-Humorously
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Your marriage is a potential romance? Don't tell the wife.
All threads are assumed to be about me so I had to work in an update somehow...

Also, it was a potential romance at one point.

Unkindloving

Lungs & Lips Locked
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
4w5
I see a lot of ENFJ things floating around in this thread lol. How interesting.

Myself and the boyfriend have our respective ENFJ/INFP hooks in one another more so than ever. Going to visit him later this month :biggrin:...

Yea, I only have a slight semblance of composure: :yay:

Lark

I'm single, happy enough being alone at the moment, for an extrovert I'm also pretty solitary and contented that way.

There's only been one girl in the last couple of years which I felt like I wanted to be in a relationship with and nothing happened, I'm not annoyed about that because its better to be able to say that than that something bad happened, at least that's how I think about it. I think I still feel strongly enough about them that if they decided to make a come back and start something I'd not reciprocate but if they went their own way I could deal with that too I think.

Its life, sometimes I get philosophical or spiritual about it and think about the various religious life options open to me but I dont know, the celibacy thing wouldnt bother me, I dont believe that poverty/simplicity would either, perhaps obedience but not too much but I think that like a lot of other things ultimately it would disappoint like a lot of other things in life which I had high expectations for.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
I have lots of information on romances, just flirt with me via PM and you'll be filled in :)

Lauren

MBTI Type
INFP
You're twenty years younger or older? Also, sorry to hear that.

Thanks. I'm older. I'm in my early 50s. The funny thing is he and I don't seem that far apart in age. It goes beyond physical appearance, though as chance would have it my siblings, parents, and grandparents all looked younger than their years. I think I still look my age. He seems older than his age. We seem to be the same soul age; as metaphysical as that sounds , it feels very true to me. We have a very loving bond that's been tested time and again. If we never have sex, I don't think I have that much to regret. We've been so physically close that sex has been a foregone conclusion, if he had chosen to take that path. I'm glad I've known (and continue to know) this unconditional love of a very special man.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
ENFJ's are bad for ENTP's.

WTF.

Speaking for an entire type now, are we. Charming. Thanks for acting like a jackass to someone who's never gone out of her way to rain on your parade. I finally met someone that I genuinely like a lot who genuinely likes me a lot, and you HAD to stick your 2 cents in. Dick move, and you know it.

Bad for me. Actually, we're bad for each other. I had a crush on one in high school. It was really awkward. Too much energy and neither one of us was comfortable with the energy of the other. It feels too intense, but also too weird and distant.

Well. How sad for you. Then again, I forgot that you carried down the MBTI from Mount Sinai.

Bite me. And tell Violaine I said hello. Nevermind - I'll tell her myself. No need to keep you in the loop.

SilkRoad

Lay the coin on my tongue
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Still highly smitten with Mr Older Than Me, Probably INTJ And Totally Awesome, Helpful and Sexy Guy.

He gave me a lift to the airport when I went on holiday in mid Dec (he offered, I didn't ask) and sat talking and drinking whiskey with me till one in the morning (my flight was at 6 so I stayed up all night), probably because I seemed nervous prior to flying - I have a bit of a phobia. Or possibly because he's also secretly in love with me, but I don't know. I still haven't really figured out the plan. Getting drunk and making a pass at him does seem like a possibility, but I kind of tried that already when we were on holiday together last summer...actually, I think my "making a pass" (even when tipsy) is so subtle that he probably didn't notice a thing.