• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] Fads

scantilyclad

almost nekkid
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
It's a fad to not be into fads.
and it's trendy to not be into trends.

just like what you like, because you like it, and ignore what everyone else is doing.

Ender

Large Member
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
2w%
those boots just dont work with any of those outfits..

quietmusician

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
I remember there being a yo-yo fad back in the late 90s. I sadly was pulled into that. And Pokemon, skateboarding, and emo.

kiddykat

movin melodies
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4, 7
Classic photos. Chunky boots? I LOVE the pictures.. hahaha

Fads I went through? When I grew up in the ghetto- baggy jeans and flannel shirts. That, or super flared out bell-bottoms that hugged my hips with cute tanks or tees.

It was fun going through that phase, because those were the grunge days. People didn't care. On top of that, it wasn't the type of fad that people really went about it all freakishly (like they do with Juicy Couture and the like, nowadays). It was laid back. Unpretentious.

A trend I can't stand? The layering kind that the garmet industry tries to push for (profits, of course). Once, while shopping, I remember overhearing a sales manager tell their employees to 'encourage' customers to layer their underwear because it looked 'cute.' How many thongs can a person layer?? Poor, tortured- crotches. Ouch!

I like layering to keep warm, and layering whatever looks cute- but anything done over-excessively gets played out to me.

mlittrell

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w1
you probably dont like to fall into a category. its kinda like, oh your emo, your just like everyone else, when really that isn't true at all