• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Changing

Chloe

Well, lately I noticed very weird stuff happening to me. I feel like I am changing completely. I am more and more into systems, I noticed (even before this) that I have sudden appreciation for Te stuff. For career choice I am mostly interested in something like change managment, any kind of organizations. I am personally extremely unorganized but I have sense for organization, and I enjoy it more than "typical" NF stuff. And so. I feel like i am bored if i am not "producing" something. Like I've become more concrete/practical ?
Then.. I am slightly (or a lot?) bored with "Fi approach", it doesnt make much sense to me, in general; paying so much attention to feelings has just lost its appeal.

I also dont feel too-far from Fe "logic"/approaches.
Even [balanced] SJs dont annoy me so much anymore;), I see point in organizations and that things should work somehow, even so unperfect as they do now.

Did this happen to anyone ? :shrug::D

Hopelandic

Permabanned
MBTI Type
me
Yes!

Do you think it has anything to do with learning about Jung/mbti? I've felt my ego slipping away for a long time. I am integrating more ways of being through learning about other ways of life. Letting go of everything I do I have become 'comfortable' with. It's not about rejecting me, but developing into a whole.

That said, i've always questioned by use of Fi. I've never been sure of infp.

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Yes, its happened to me. I'm much more in touch with S and F then I was when I was younger. I am more careful not to hurt the feelings of those around me. I compliment and praise people more. I am more attentive to the details in my environment. I keep better records of things. I also crave more stability. I think this is consistent with teritiary Si development. Five years ago, I liked the idea of frequently changing jobs and moving frequently. Now I just want a job that I can hopefully stay in for a long time and grow within the organization. I used to disdain the idea of marriage and family. I used to think, "not for me." Now, I'm open to the idea provided its the right person. However, I'm still very selective about the kind of person I'd like to marry.

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Yes!

Do you think it has anything to do with learning about Jung/mbti? I've felt my ego slipping away for a long time. I am integrating more ways of being through learning about other ways of life. Letting go of everything I do I have become 'comfortable' with. It's not about rejecting me, but developing into a whole.

Same thing here. I used to be 90% T vs. F. The feeling preference has developed tremendously.

Craft

Probably Most Brilliant
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Turning too N as I age, I guess. I've always like connections as a kid, but now I'm obsessed by it.