• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFJ] Brand Spankin' New ENFJ Enneagram Poll

ENFJ Enneagram Poll, All Wings

• Total voters

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Make it so.

Then tell me a little about how you arrived at that "perfect fit". My curiousity is all stirred up.

H

Hate

I'm a solid 8w7. That combination with ENFJ would probably be the definition of the benevolent tyrant.

I'm fairly certain that upbringing and environment lead me to be an 8. I read what you said about becoming hypersensitive to everything that seems wrong with your body after turning stress inward. I'm the exact same way, not sure what that means though.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I think that may have everything to do with our need to release stress in a physical manner, only now convulted and warped.

It's been very difficult for me to separate what I am from what has happened to me. This has been part of the learning experience, trying desperately to figure out where I, at my core, begin, and where I, based on experience and hardship, end. I try to think of things as they were as a child - what were my motivations, what were my instincts and reactions, what made me happy.

I liked performing, I liked being praised, I liked spending a lot of time to myself to draw or dress-up or play with my Barbies/model horses/plastic animals.

I had pet fish while Jaye had hamsters.

I always sat in the backseat of the car because Jaye would get carsick, and I didn't mind that too much. It gave me time to stare off into space and daydream. Jaye was way more outgoing than me.

I was scattered, disorganized, never had what I needed at school, got very upset when I got a lower grade than I expected on tests, hated math, loved reading (but NOT in a reading group, that made me insane because I had to wait on slow/very poor readers). I was always getting in trouble for socializing. I stood up for my friends.

I was anxious socially and distrusted people. I was an amazingly good liar to get what I wanted out of adults (though I'd feel really guilty about it later). To me, being honest was very important, but when I had a non-compliant authority figure (like a teacher, not my parents) I could get slick pretty quickly. I was quite the little racketeer (much to the astonishment of my parents and sister when I told them later in life).

I was, from birth, a moody, nervous, "let me do it myself" somewhat-standoffish sensitive person. I walked two months before my sister (I walked fairly early at 9 months) because I HAD to know how the adults were doing it, and Jaye was very content to be toted around and smooched.

I was a tomboy and wallflower well into my teens.

Creative writing, listening to the radio and drawing were my absolute favorite things besides going to sleepovers with my friends.

4w3 feels right to me at this point (Jaye read it and agrees, and thinks our father is an INFJ 4w5). I don't relate to 1s, 2s, or 3s (which surprised me). A 3w2 sounds interesting to me though because it sounds like what I *might* have been if left to my malignancies.

Arclight

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
I am a 6w5.. I am pretty sure anyway.. 6 can be me but it's not quite right. 5 and 4 both describe a lot of me as well.. But neither of the three types quite seem to fit.. 6w5 however fits too well. The contradiction that is me is described to a T.
The swing between extroversion and confronting and investigating and withdrawing. The need for contact and direction. The instinct to do it all on my own, alone. Type 6 is the feeling intuitive. Type 5 the introverted Thinker. Both engage in push pull behavior. Both value connection and yet both value independence.
Makes for lots of parties with my 5w4 best friend.. :party:

Sparrow

Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Everytime I take the test I get something different! Anyone have a good test for me to take again?

G

Glycerine

I am going to say 9 with a stressed out 6 shadow peeping through a lot.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Hmmm. Take a bunch of them, and decide which feels best... and then read some of the profiles to see if they have staying power or need to be trashed.

http://theenneagram.blogspot.com/

A good place to read up on types with their wings and variants. Ignore the celebrity typing crap.

Are we ENFJs all inherently problematic!? *lol*

Here's a really good test:

http://www.eclecticenergies.com/enneagram/test.php

I tested out as a 4w3 with a sx variant. I stacked as:

4sx, 3sx, 2sp, 1so, 6sx, 7so, 8sx, 5so, 9sx.

The broader "classic" test gave these results:

Type 4 - 13
Type 3 - 11
Type 2 - 10.3
Type 6 - 8
Type 5 - 8

Wing 4w3 - 18.5
Wing 3w4 - 17.5
Wing 4w5 - 17
Wing 3w2 - 16.2
Wing 2w3 - 15.8
Wing 5w4 - 14.5
Wing 6w5 - 12
Wing 5w6 - 12
Wing 2w1 - 11.2
Wing 6w7 - 9

G

Glycerine

I got 6w5, 5w6, and 5 and people keep giving me shit about my supposed 4th place Ti.

G

Glycerine

I think they fit me. I think the 5w6 fits me more than 6w5 because I really don't relate to any of the 6w5 NFJs on the forum.

JoSunshine

That's my name biotch!
MBTI Type
eNfj
Enneagram
I came out a 7 on that test. It's the first time I have ever tested 7, I have always tested 2 with 7 just barely behind it.

G

Glycerine

Those descriptions fit me pretty well along w/ the 6. I think I was a staunch 5 but as I got older like 13, I developed a strong 6 wing. The reason why I say this is that I used to be a insanely confident little kid (< 13) and insecurity and self-doubt were not my main focus. Life and people made me doubt myself over the years. I was an incredibly curious little child bur was rarely a skeptic until I hit middle school. I used to LOVE reading and collecting random trivia (the holocaust, Nazis, American Presidents, WWII, Civil War, Helen Keller, geography, baseball.... between 8-13). I have never been good w/ my emotions.... I run away from them and withdraw. I relate to

"Path of development:

* Experience feelings in the moment
* Stay connected rather than withdrawing
* Allow more people into protective circle
* Reveal personal matters, express self
* Engage in physical activity

Ultimate task: Reconnecting to the energy of life force and heart-felt feelings, realizing that ample energy and resources are available.

http://www.enneagramworldwide.com/explore-the-enneagram/tour-the-nine-types/enneagram-type-5.php

I joke that I have a f****d up Fe because I am usually very aloof and emotionally detached from the world.

Sparrow

Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I don't know what mine is I give up! :) I took the test Domino posted and got a 4 but then took some other test and got a tie between 2 & 6...then took another and got 3. I have also gotten 7 in the past.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Oh Sparrow, you troublemaker! lol :D

Sparrow

Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Kay Im not giving up!!! Petra Pan is going to help me find my way thanks lady! ;) I will report back soon :).

G

Glycerine

HAHAHAHA, you guys are so nice... I am one of the more abrasive ENFJs on the board. Sparrow, I could totally see you as a 2, 3, 7 (possibly 4 but you seem more upbeat than most 4's I know).