• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFJ] ENFJs! What Are You Feeling Right Now?

TopherRed

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
So? What are you feeling? Is it multi-layered?

Let's format it this way:

I'm feeling (insert feeling here):

What is Fe projecting?:

What is Ni observing?:

How is Se maneuvering?:

What is Ti thinking?:

TopherRed

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I'm feeling bored...even though I'm at work.
I'm projecting curious interest, as I want to see how my brothers and sisters would use such a framework.
I'm observing nothing at the moment. No lines to read between. Except maybe the obvious that I should have started this with my own example.
I'm manuvering on the computer; I needed a break from the website monotony.
I'm thinking about the possible responses I may get from asking the question "what are you feeling" in such a way. I'm also thinking about a late lunch. Go figure.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
So? What are you feeling? Is it multi-layered?

Let's format it this way:

It *needs* a format.

What is Fe projecting?:

Fire control homing and selecting appropriate targets.

What is Ni observing?:

We have x-number rounds per second capacity, but we need to expend x-number for optimal performance. How far can we go w/o structural failure...?

How is Se maneuvering?:

Modification and retrofit possible this way, impossible thay way. Open it here, execute xyz. Blueprint please...

What is Ti thinking?:

Blueprint under draft. Upon completion send up chain.

Sparrow

Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I'm feeling confused, misunderstood, and like a complete hot mess.

What is Fe projecting?: Anger, sadness, regret, feeling let down.

What is Ni observing?: That I might not be making the right choices.

How is Se maneuvering?: Yelling, crying, and then finally stepping away for a moment from all the madness.

What is Ti thinking?: I need to work harder at controlling my emotions.

Sorry to be so negative…Im reallllllly not in a good mood it SUCKS!!!!!!!

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Don't. Apologize. You're being honest. Say what you're feeling.

TopherRed

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I'm feeling confused, misunderstood, and like a complete hot mess.

What is Fe projecting?: Anger, sadness, regret, feeling let down.

What is Ni observing?: That I might not be making the right choices.

How is Se maneuvering?: Yelling, crying, and then finally stepping away for a moment from all the madness.

What is Ti thinking?: I need to work harder at controlling my emotions.

Sorry to be so negative…Im reallllllly not in a good mood it SUCKS!!!!!!!

I agree with Domino, if you can't feel honest with us, who can you feel honest with? What's up? *derails own thread happily cause ENFJs are the masters of getting back after long tangents*

The Third Rider

MBTI Type
ENFj
Right now? Depressed and lonely, haven't meet someone that draws interest in a long time....

TopherRed

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I'm with you there Rider.

Sparrow

Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I agree with Domino, if you can't feel honest with us, who can you feel honest with? What's up? *derails own thread happily cause ENFJs are the masters of getting back after long tangents*

I was totally being honest, just wanted to apologize for being such a downer :). Carry on ENFJ posse!

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'm presently in a low level simmering rage because I've been pinned down since Thursday in pain. This was my first day on my feet. Usually once I gain my feet, I come up swinging.

Unkindloving

Lungs & Lips Locked
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
4w5
I reject format.

Currently, I am feeling sleepy, achey, and stressed.
I spent 3 hours reading through 5 articles and copying down quotes to use for my already-late english paper. I'm tired, but I know if I don't start to write and email my professor, it may bring my grade down. I also recognize that I need to study for my Bio exam, but that I have the time in between lab and lecture to do so tomorrow. My back hurts from sitting awkwardly in three different places while copying my quotes.
I hope these things go well, but it's increasingly more difficult to formulate cohesive thought outside of the forum. :shock:

Unkindloving

Lungs & Lips Locked
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Upset. Mainly with myself.
I'm wondering if others, ENFJs specifically, project frustration and anger before recognizing that the root of it isn't nearly as irate as it is upset.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I find that a good portion of my anger tends to stem from hurt. I get angry at the world because I'm deeply distressed by all the death and rot I see.

Mind Maverick

ENTP 8w7 845 Sp/Sx
I find that a good portion of my anger tends to stem from hurt. I get angry at the world because I'm deeply distressed by all the death and rot I see.

That's everyone. That's part of why speaking softly, calmly, and with kindness toward angry people works so well to diffuse the bomb.

Letting yourself cry rather than getting angry is a good coping method that assists with the prevention of hardness and perpetual anger issues. It's ineffective as a standalone treatment obviously, but...when we humble ourselves into a state of understanding the depths of our vulnerability it's rather liberating sometimes.

People do need a sanctuary in which to escape from the sight of that death and rot, though...it generates hardness and releases it into the hearts of people, thus resulting in a vicious cycle.

Sorry...just realized this was posted in 2010...heh

Mind Maverick

ENTP 8w7 845 Sp/Sx
Fear. Pressure. Uncertainty...wondering if there's hope. But also relief in finding a thread where I can feel free to speak these things without being out of sync in terms of emotional transparency.