• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] Which NF type is most likely to get butthurt?

Which NF type is most likely to get butthurt?

• INFJ

Votes: 19 23.5%
  • ENFJ

Votes: 11 13.6%
  • INFP

Votes: 37 45.7%
  • ENFP

Votes: 14 17.3%

• Total voters

Offog

MBTI Type
INTP
I'm going to be all Ti-nerdy and point out that "butthurt" refers to a sense of personal violation (as in...well, you know) over something that isn't actually personal. In other words, it's about poor boundaries rather than intensity of reaction.

October Rust

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
I couldn't decide at first between INFP and INFJ, but I have to say INFJ. I might be a little biased judging myself on whether I do or not, so I won't say anything regarding myself on the matter, but INFPs I have known will sometimes get annoyed over something, but get over it fairly quickly. INFJs, on the other hand, I have seen hold grudges about some little thing someone has said to them for years :/ Literally.

CzeCze

RETIRED
MBTI Type
GONE
For the love of gawd please stop using the word 'butthurt'.

:thelook:

That is all.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Why are you people so offended by the word "butthurt"? I think it's funny.

Then again, I also think this is funny:

[YOUTUBE="TAKL3Og-zGc"].[/YOUTUBE]

Amethyst

¡MI TORTA!
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I have no idea how 'butthurt' is offensive in the first place.
But then again nothing really offends me. :D

I mean, someone could've fell on their bum, that would lead to butthurt. Nothing offensive about that. :yes:

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
For the love of gawd please stop using the word 'butthurt'.

:thelook:

That is all.

i know....it's so....juvenile... or something...it offends me much...just from a purely aesthetic pov.

KDude

... it's a little less offensive than telling someone to get "the sand out of their vagina".

Anyways, I think anyone can be offended, but ENFJs probably have the best poker face out of NFs. ENFPs the least from what I can tell (it's the combination of extroversion and being adamant about their authenticity).

But they're all cool, don't get me wrong :cool:

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
well, it is kind of derogatory to anyone who's gay. just because no one else has actually come out and said it :tongue:

Offog said:
I'm going to be all Ti-nerdy and point out that "butthurt" refers to a sense of personal violation (as in...well, you know) over something that isn't actually personal. In other words, it's about poor boundaries rather than intensity of reaction.

that was well-defined. :yes:

given that, there are a few qualifiers to be made here:

1. who is most likely to show butthurt
2. who is most likely to stay butthurt
3. who is most likely to get revenge and make the other person butthurt too

ilovereeses

MBTI Type
eNFP
Enneagram
9w8
1. who is most likely to show butthurt
2. who is most likely to stay butthurt
3. who is most likely to get revenge and make the other person butthurt too

This is a good way of putting it, I voted INFJ, but to answer this I'd say:

1) ENFJ
2) INFJ
3) ENFJ/ENFP (but I don't think they normally do unless they're immature; as an ENFP I never seek revenge, I'm just happy when it coincidentally happens)