• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFJ] Most awesome INFJs

Ingrid in grids

How could this thread possibly be complete without...

amelie1.jpg
?

KDude

claymore004.jpg

Not sure about this one, but someone else told me she is INFJ.

That, or.. umm.. I don't know. She's uncaring at first (or was that the other woman who protected her in the beginning? They all look the same :D).

INFJ or INTJ
newman.jpg

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Dude. Amelie is INFP. C'mon!!

21897_Aragorn.jpg

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
There's a lot of controversy whether or not she's really an INFJ, but hey she's awesome, so I'm posting the pic.

5149704281_5ab03bd3cb.jpg

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
River is a T.
She appears to me to be Ni/Se rather than Ne/Si. Her planning, as seen with how she dealt with Jubal Early, is linear and forward-thinking, and she shows signs of deep perceptual shifts (Ni-style intuition), as seen in her conversation with Simon in Ariel before she's going to be "dead." Additionally, she has this Se love of and skill at dancing, as well as profound physical skill in general.

Which leaves the question of Te versus Ti. At that, she is quite obviously Ti, given that she seems to have an obsessive focus on her own logical framework ("bible all wrong" crap). That would mean she uses Ti and Fe, as well as Ni and Se -- which means she is either ISTP, or INFJ. She appears to have a preference for Intuition, and Feeling (yes, feeling, she's obsessed with finding mommy and daddy; and with her thing at the end, where she wants to go with Jubal to spare the feelings of Serenity's crew, who she believes don't want her), so INFJ seemed the better choice.

Aragorn, on the other hand, is ISTP.