• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFJ] Most awesome ENFJs

Mr. Sherlock Holmes

Consulting Detective
MBTI Type
JiNe
Enneagram
5W4
murray+hewitt+2.jpg

Okay, band meeting.

TopherRed

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Yeah!! Sammy's one of ours!!

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
gwyneth_paltrow16.jpg

Jude Law in Sky Captain

vesper_lynd.jpg

Vesper Lynd

marc_amanda.jpg

Marc St. John from Ugly Betty (with STP best friend Amanda)

XYZ

MBTI Type
GOAT
Enneagram
DUNO
Everyone wants to claim Jules Winnifield - I thought he seemed more xNTJ (probably because Samuel L is also an INTJ himself)

092209_1356_CharlieShee1.png

Mr. Sherlock Holmes

Consulting Detective
MBTI Type
JiNe
Enneagram
5W4
Everyone wants to claim Jules Winnifield - I thought he seemed more xNTJ (probably because Samuel L is also an INTJ himself)

092209_1356_CharlieShee1.png

Is that the character or the actor? Because in 2 1/2 men, Charlie seems like a total ISTP.

XYZ

MBTI Type
GOAT
Enneagram
DUNO
Wut ISTP :eek: They are nothing like that !

He is so an Fe dom, Ni aux with his charisma, smoothness, charm and cunning edge that allows him to play women like a fiddle - I know an ENFJ dude who is uncannily similar.

And yes, Charlie Sheen is an ENFJ himself and plays well ... pretty much himself slightly idealised.

Mr. Sherlock Holmes

Consulting Detective
MBTI Type
JiNe
Enneagram
5W4
Wut ISTP :eek: They are nothing like that !

He is so an Fe dom, Ni aux with his charisma, smoothness, charm and cunning edge that allows him to play women like a fiddle - I know an ENFJ dude who is uncannily similar.

And yes, Charlie Sheen is an ENFJ himself and plays well ... pretty much himself slightly idealised.

I can see ESTP, and actually come to think of it, he probably is, but no ENFJ. Fe in ESTPs is a tool, a way to manipulate and charm others. In ENFJ, it's a way of life, a desire to understand people, deeply desiring harmony in the social circle and to please others. Charlie is a selfish asshole who doesn't care about other people (except on rare occasions, and even then he's reluctant) and is a sensor whore. He just likes to have fun and sleep around (Se). He's lazy and never devotes himself to anything that doesn't take to his interest (and this seems to be mostly sex). He really doesn't show much Ni at all. A primary Fe user is not the kind of person who makes insulting comments about others and avoids social and romantic responsibility. Compare him to Alan, who he finds tries to hard to please others. Are you sure your friend is not mistyped, especially if you are typing him on the same basis as Charlie?

XYZ

MBTI Type
GOAT
Enneagram
DUNO
Anyone with Fe can use it to manipulate and charm, not only ETP as many people seem to think! Part of Fe's role in the psyche is to read and move social dynamics which it can do effectively with charm and persuasion.

Se as a dominant function would lead to a desire to get out and experience and connect with the sensory based elements of life and that would be their sense of identity.

Charlie's biggest strength and whole sense of identity is built on his ability to charm, smooth talk, say the right thing etc. that's sooo Fe baby!

Mate, you would be surprised with a lot of ENFJ guys if that's your perception ... quite often their main use of their Fe-Ni combo in their life is to chat up and bed any girl they want to (particularly xxFP girls, as they totally dig the Fe style charm!) ... they tend to be most often seen as the natural PUA or Don Juan's of the world.

Alan's more of a moral crusader Fi type - he's always criticising Charlie for sleeping around with so many women.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Anyone with Fe can use it to manipulate and charm, not only ETP as many people seem to think! Part of Fe's role in the psyche is to read and move social dynamics which it can do effectively with charm and persuasion.

Yes, trust me I've known several SFJ males who are capable of this. :dry:

Mr. Sherlock Holmes

Consulting Detective
MBTI Type
JiNe
Enneagram
5W4
Yeah, I guess I could possibly see him as an ENFJ, especially in later seasons, when he's a little more serious. Still, he doesn't really belong in this list because he lacks that other important criteria, awesomeness.