• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFJ] Are ENFJs Kissable?

TopherRed

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Here here Bronson! *raises glass* :cheers:

ayoitsStepho

Twerking & Lurking
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I almost kissed an ENFJ. Does that count?

Sparrow

Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I want an ENFJ man...someday anyway :). Would ENFJ + ENFJ be a good match, or would we kill each other?

P.S. Sloppy kisses are disgusting...I like them soft and tender :wubbie:.

Neutralpov

Not if you are both social variants or compete. If you are both group leaders you have to have that dance of leading and following.

TopherRed

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Agreed. I would never even consider that relationship; she is me. There's nothing interesting about that. Though we can work off of each other, we'd merely be maximizing the same beat, not building a rhythm. ;)

Arclight

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
I am a borderline INFP , so an ENFJ seems quite appealing in many ways.

Thessaly

I drink your milkshake.
MBTI Type
xNFP
Enneagram
3w4
For some reason I am always the one initiating kisses with ENFJs. Y'all are shy or somethin'.

MBTI Type
INxJ
Enneagram
6w5
After dating one for ~9 months I can safely say that kissable is an understatement ;)

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
My lips are in fact thin and dry and when I laugh/cough/sneeze, mummy dust comes out.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
"Are ENFJs Kissable?" I think so ^v^
1) affectionate, I hate it when people don't show affection in relationships
2) vulnerable, (I have a strong matural instinct for some weird reason and ENFJs I feel need that in a partner)
3) need someone to support them emotionally (I love playing therapist and helping people with emotional stuff)
4) playful
5) sensitive (I almost never get emotional about things and sensitive people perplex me)
6) deep, I'm not attracted to anyone I can't have good conversation with

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Ouch. Wasn't just a hunch then. I think I pass. No offence.

Hey! Mummy dust is full of nutrients! It ain't just Soylent Green that's made of people!