• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] ENFPs (or NFs) and Enneagrams

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ENFP 8s are nowhere near as rare as you'd think.

Chloe

INFP 8s are much more common than ENFP 8s. Yes, it's true. TY.

And ESFP 8s.

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
ENFP 8s are nowhere near as rare as you'd think.

I think 8ness is the natural antibody personal reaction to how some societies perceive EFP males. Probably FP males in general.

Chloe

I think 8ness is the natural antibody personal reaction to how some societies perceive EFP males. Probably FP males in general.

but thats a good thing... to have both things... FP and 8ness.... you can play for both teams :)

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I think an assertive/turbulent attitude in general is. I myself care too much about praise and attention to be an 8 proper, but I'm more pissy than 3s usually are.

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
but thats a good thing... to have both things... FP and 8ness.... you can play for both teams :)

If I was in a particularly self-loathing day I might say I'm an 8 without the perks and an ENFP without the perks. But I don't feel particularly self-loathing today :p

I think an assertive/turbulent attitude in general is. I myself care too much about praise and attention to be an 8 proper, but I'm more pissy than 3s usually are.

What's your enneagram type?

Chloe

If I was in a particularly self-loathing day I might say I'm an 8 without the perks and an ENFP without the perks. But I don't feel particularly self-loathing today :p

I am glad you are in a not-self-loathing day today, moiety

Chloe

we cry when we dont. a lot. ya know

i usually make super plans to fix my failures with one big success that will come soon

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Do you guys like, achieve stuff n shit?
Of course not; we're Ps. That's why I show off in forums and pretend to achieve stuff by winning arguments.

My life sucks. :(

Chloe

Of course not; we're Ps. That's why I show off in forums and pretend to achieve stuff by winning arguments.

My life sucks. :(

:laugh:
how could you??!?

anyway, i am sorry mate you are obviously less successful than I am... but my Pness is not getting in my way to success !

for realz: i used to be super overachiever but then i lost my goals and all became pointless.

i am a 3 in recovery :laugh:

first step is to admit you sometimes fail

Chloe

Well.. I am just thinking how its important, at least i can speak for myself but i think its valuable experience for everyone, to be in life on both ends; on top and at the bottom.. try both extremes. I think in my microuniverse, in my way, i did: i was super successful compaing to 99+% people around me and I was super unsuccessful (comparing to most good college students but I am only in that circles bc i went to top HS so i am like v unsuccesstul among my ex HS peers) and as much as i hate that i fucked up my college so far, itw very good to experience both. Not just in academic career: in other things as well. It makes you more real and you read people better, why they like you etc.

this is quite related to enneagram 3

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
I don't envy you 3s. Success is a drive I can't really understand all too well.

Chloe

I don't envy you 3s. Success is a drive I can't really understand all too well.

:/
welcome to corporate america.

yeah im also not very happy to have my happiness depend on success; which i m working on to get rid of that attitude

hahaha just noticed i said "working on":(

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
My ENTJ enneagram 3 friend gets on my nerves sometimes with that kind of stuff. He once told me "i thought you were a winner" and I was like...this friend of mine is surely an alien. I tried explaining to him how one can be happy without having status and I could see how although he logically agreed (cause no one can beat my rhetoric powers y'all *is an 8* :D ), he still had to agree to disagree.

But he's better now since we met some hippie folk last summer.

Queen Kat

The Duchess of Oddity
MBTI Type
E.T.
Enneagram
7w8
From what I've seen, nearly very ENFP is a 4 or has a 4 wing. I myself am 7w8 sx/so, I've been a 7 all my life! :D But just ignore me, I'm a very strange ENFP. Last week I had to work together in a group of four where I believe only one person wasn't ENFP. They were saying the same things over and over and over again and I always had to beg them to get to the fucking point. They just didn't! And when we had to decide something, they didn't decide anything, so I had to make them. I think I'm turning something different than ENFP.

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
i'm officially changing my type to 7 until further notice, wing undecided but probably 6

i can be a 7 with a competitive streak right?

btw i thought this table was interesting:

2r2bz3k.png