• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] anyone here in an ENFP / INFJ couplehood ?

revolve

i am! i am an enfp with an infj SO . . . i just wanted comments / stories / good parts / bad parts . . . i don't know . . . i just know my infj is the ONE - - let's share :headphne: i don't know why i'm not hearing more about this on the forum? it seems like infjs are usually into other introverts or enTps? maybe a young enfp is hard on the infj? whereas an older, calmed down enfp is what will work for infj?

cafe

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
I've known an older couple I believe are ENFP/INFJ and they have a wonderful relationship. They have at least a ten year age difference and it is a second marriage for the ENFP. I think he learned a lot from the failure of his first marriage, which, along with being a bit older and having a more compatible partner has probably contributed to the success of their relationship. They are pretty amazing.

He's really good about letting his INFJ sleep in while he goes off to the cafe for breakfast to socialize and respects her introversion. She doesn't expect him to be a hermit at home with her and goes along for the ride pretty well.

Lily flower

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
I think INFJ / ENFP would be a fairly perfect match. Most of both the women and men that I think are amazing are all ENFJ or ENFP.

My one piece of advice is to always let your INFJ know how much you care especially for her/him. ENFP's have a tendency to be very busy and just love everyone, and it is really important for an INFJ to know that there is a special love reserved specifically for him/her.