• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] NFs; what do you find attractive?

PinkIceTD

MBTI Type
ENFP
And the willingness to answer my out of left field questions without being weirded out :blush:

Yeah...I began to weird out my ISTJ friend with my questions. I had to restrain myself a bit. He had gotten used to me now, so it isnt so bad.

Siegfried

MBTI Type
?
Yeah...I began to weird out my ISTJ friend with my questions. I had to restrain myself a bit. He had gotten used to me now, so it isnt so bad.

I over analyse everything, so I always ask one of my best friends (ENFP), constant questions, it must be annoying, but its so fun, hehe. :D

celiapleete

MBTI Type
INFP
All of this sounds so familiar. I have had a lot - a LOT of unrequited situations, and every one of them looked completely different physically. But all had similar personality qualities I found attractive: intelligent, funny, eclectic interests, a passion for something, and some artistic interest. I was drawn most to those who made me laugh the most. I was weirdly quite content with getting to know them as friends and trying to express myself though doing things for them instead of just saying how I felt; yet yearning for a physical relationship, when they were generally content with just being friends, and when my feelings flared things got confusing and usually for me, quite humiliating. With each guy, I almost felt like I was burying my feelings deeper and deeper in a hole. It's a big deal for me to actually admit anything anymore, because it's gotten so difficult. I need someone who is confident in that department and who can take charge.
I find it impossible to 'casually date' (or, really, 'sleep around') because I get bored with small talk and even more bored with behavior that is not genuine. I don't respond well to people who want to merely sleep with me instead of getting to know me as a person. Ironically, all I ever do is casually date people for a while to "suss them out." I almost never get physical - and for those I have made out with, they were men I knew a long time beforehand. Some people have been incredulous about this reasoning, but the ones who matter will understand and respect it.

Eruca

78% me
MBTI Type
INxx
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
A brain, a dash of creativity (doesn't have to be a lot...just enough where I can bounce my ideas off of him and discuss them), and a hint of childlike, intense interest in something. Oh yes, and certain amount of confidence in themselves...or some aspect of themselves (along with the ability to be humble with the parts of themselves they aren't confident in).

So you want an INTP? *Preens*

iwakar

crush the fences
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
If I say Ni am I a narcissist? :rolleyes:

Se is brilliant because it's foreign.

tibby

MBTI Type
fool
It's really hard for me to let go of my own ideals - I feel like I am looking for that "perfect" person, and I don't mean physically, but mentally. I'm not saying physical appearance doesn't matter at all, I do have my standards, but a lot more important to me is what's inside their mind, their heart - basically inside "their souls". I am looking for a soulmate, someone who understands me and appreciates me as for who I am. Who I can be at complete peace with.

I am generally attracted to two types of people; out-going and humoristic, funny people, and then to more avoidant, shy, and "mystical" people. Both sorts represent me in a way; I recognise these sides in me, and I love how Extraverts bring enthusiasm and energy to my life; but I also love more quiet and thoughtful people, who I can really relax and talk to on a deeper level.

Usually I'm attracted to gentleness, kindness, calmness and sensitivity.

helen

MBTI Type
INFJ
kindness, sensitivity, intelligence. Someone I can talk to.

Chukamok

MBTI Type
IXFP
It's all in the eyes. If there's nothing there the rest is a moot point.

nomadic

mountain surfing
MBTI Type
enfp
good education, well raised/family... 1st born or only child cus of their independence/motherlyness.

i notice that tends to weed out the type of girls that distract me, although of course there are exceptions...been dating a lot of youngest siblings lately...

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Certain kind of face though I'm not sure I could describe it. I think I've already talked about the triangle formed by a woman's femurs and how they connect to her ilium. Intelligence seems to do something for me as well as shared values and being fun helps. Oh yes, being able to understand what I am saying or at least having an interest can earn serious points.

kiddykat

movin melodies
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4, 7
Besides personality traits (humbleness- sweet, kind, sincere, nerd), I tend to find tall men, a little on the tan side with dk. brown hair super-attractive when they have this certain look about them (kinda like Stephen Colbert).

Guys who are too muchismo turn me off. Guys who are a bit more medium built with a friendly smile get me most- especially when they're truly genuine, authentic, and really know who they are, are wise, mellow, appreciative, helpful to others.. attract me most.

Oh, and for some reason- when they either dress preppy or in gym shorts with white t-shirts. Metrosexual guys kinda turn me off. Yes, so simple, sweet, down-to-earth, modest, loves his family types of guys are eye-candy for me. Forgot to mention loyal (of course) & keeps promises. (I agree- it's rare I find a guy I'm really attracted to on all levels).

BlueScreen

Fail 2.0
MBTI Type
YMCA
Tall, brunette or black hair, green eyes, probably athletic. Don't really like arrogant, big turn off. And people who are too driven drive me a little nuts. Relaxed and friendly, open, interesting and thinking types would be more my type. Think I like nerdiness too.

This is sounding like a dating ad...

quietmusician

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
The eyes have it. I just like eyes in general, especially green ones. I people who are kind and accepting, I guess I'm not really picky overall. I do tend to like E's. It also helps if they have red hair. *sighs* I love redheads...

JonJT

MBTI Type
INTP
This was a good thread. I have to say I have a lot more in common with you NF people than my NT brethren when it comes to attraction. Maybe I'm secretly NF.........................na!

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
new members want to post?

SpottingTrains

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
3w2
I find myself being attracted instantly to a lot of people, more so than I *think* the average person would feel if they just met someone. The flip side to this I find is I also find myself very easily put off by any unfavorable attitude that they may exude. Any comments that deflate another person will instantly cause me to become silent and distrustful of that person.

With that being said I think someone that has very high morals and tries to live up to them the best that they can (I can usually tell if they are) are very attractive. I think it may be because I need to idealize someone and therefore help keep mine in check or at least in mind.

Of course beauty plays a factor but I wouldn't say I am someone who just likes blonds or brunettes ect...Usually it is something in their outward facial gestures that turn me on to them. I don't even know if I can describe it really. It's probably the eyes.

Lastly I think it would be a desire to do something, it honestly doesn't even matter what, I am down for anything. Just to have the passion to go out and do something and have fun doing it.

Oh and any girl who does cardio is an instant turn on and I have no clue why.

Nonsensical

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Two of my closest female friends, both INFJs, have really grown on me, because I've really gotten to know them, and the more I dig, the more I'm sucked in. They're real, they're genuine, they are honestly loving, and aren't afraid to be who they are, and this strength is, well..I guess a turn on for me, seeing as I lack some of it. This secretive, deep, genuine nature is so appealing to me.

MrME

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
As long as it's warm and still moving, I'm game.

</morbid bastard>

:devil:

Wonkavision

Retired Member
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w8
new members want to post?

Yeah!

Well.....

The qualities I find most attractive in a woman are intelligence, sense of humor, artistic talent, kindness, and a fair amount of mystery.

My wife has all of those qualities, plus she's physically beautiful (silky black hair, almond eyes, petite, snappy dresser).

By the way, she's an INFP (or possibly INFJ).

Yes, I'm a very lucky man. :D:D:D