• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] NFs; what do you find attractive?

Failcakes

MBTI Type
INFP
After my last failed relationship and the unresponded love I gave to some person I have come to the conclusion, that I need someone who is as passionate as me at loving. I'm not an attention whore, but I'll need lots of attention from my partner. I want to feel valued by them. By this I don't mean I want to cling to them and go everywhere they go, I just want to at least hear one loving word a day, and just want to feel threatened special by my special someone. Because in a relationship I want to give them all my best too. <3 Secondly I really am attracted by people who are kind and understanding to other people, I can tolerate a somewhat mean partner, but it will annoy me after a time I guess. And what is also very important, is, as many people stated before me already, the character and the interests of a person! I can only come close to someone when I feel there is somewhat of a "connection" between us. Looks are secondary but do play a role when I went through the stage of feeling connected to someone. :c Although I think if I am passionate in love, I tend to forget how someone looks and just will love them for who they are.

S

SingSmileShine

Hum. Well, I find a lot of things good, but the only necessary things are a sense of humor, a caring personaliy, and natural chemistry. Of course, good looks and intelligence don't hurt. But they have to be a genuinely good person. And I think the not-cheating-on-me part is implied.

kyli_ryan

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
2wX
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I find different aspects of a personality attractive. Kindness is a must, along with humility and a certain realistic approach to life situations. I appreciate whenever I'm with someone who can bring me back from my idealistic point of view and incorporate some elements of reality into it. I definitely don't want someone who will bring me down, or tell me I can't do the impossible... just someone who will give me realistic options to achieve seemingly idealistic goals :)

A

Anew Leaf

nice shoulders, pretty (blue/green) eyes, and a working knowledge of astrophysics, astronomy, physics, chemistry, simpsons quotes, and how to hog tie a hog and I'm down with making some babies under the moonlight in a vat of lime jello while some one legged incest spawn plays the banjo in the woods behind us.

kyli_ryan

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
2wX
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I'm down with making some babies under the moonlight in a vat of lime jello while some one legged incest spawn plays the banjo in the woods behind us.

OooOh. I change my answer. This sounds more romantic :wubbie:

alisonrach

MBTI Type
INFJ
Most attractive thing... effortless relaxation and honesty.
We can spot lies a mile away.. especially INFs and the chase is the best part. Without a chase NFs won't give you a second glance. I could stay in the "I'm not sure if he likes me" phase with a guy for months as long as there is progress, a snails pace will catch me hook, line and sinker.

alisonrach

MBTI Type
INFJ
I find different aspects of a personality attractive. Kindness is a must, along with humility and a certain realistic approach to life situations. I appreciate whenever I'm with someone who can bring me back from my idealistic point of view and incorporate some elements of reality into it. I definitely don't want someone who will bring me down, or tell me I can't do the impossible... just someone who will give me realistic options to achieve seemingly idealistic goals :)

You said it perfectly :)

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
nice shoulders, pretty (blue/green) eyes, and a working knowledge of astrophysics, astronomy, physics, chemistry, simpsons quotes, and how to hog tie a hog and I'm down with making some babies under the moonlight in a vat of lime jello while some one legged incest spawn plays the banjo in the woods behind us.

This should also apply to the "High Five Yourself" thread.