• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] infp / entp relationship

Nijntje

Warflower
MBTI Type
CRZY
Enneagram
4w5
Hahahahaha! If you had've said you were a "Feldmarschall" they probably would have just thought it exotic :D

Oh, i like a level of control, it's kinda hot. (perhaps also my german genes?), but this was not-allowed-out-of-the-house-for-coffeewith-a-friend-without-an-argument, changed the password and wouldn't let me check my emails unless he logged me in, lock me in the house and chase me with an axe crazy/controlling.

Which is a shame as until that all started happening (years into the relationship) i was very happy.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Hahahahaha! If you had've said you were a "Feldmarschall" they probably would have just thought it exotic :D

Oh, i like a level of control, it's kinda hot. (perhaps also my german genes?), but this was not-allowed-out-of-the-house-for-coffeewith-a-friend-without-an-argument, changed the password and wouldn't let me check my emails unless he logged me in, lock me in the house and chase me with an axe crazy/controlling.

Which is a shame as until that all started happening (years into the relationship) i was very happy.

Yeah thats paranoid or control gone mad.

I have never really realized one thing: lately my gf told me about her friends and how they suffer from totally paranoid boyfriends. So my girlfriend asked me why this was different with me and if I wouldnt love her cause I am never jealous (you know female trick question :)). I had to think about this for a second and then told her that I have been searching for years for a woman before I met her. Me not being the ugliest guy and having an overpowered self-conciencse I met a lot of woman, but most of them distracted me. I never really understood why that was so and just nowadays it makes sense to me. Since I am an utmost sensible guy, who'ld walk on the middle of the Autobahn when depressed and since I suffer from depression, I was always looking for a person I can trust 1000%. The two close friends I had in my life and my gf were the only persons I ever met and I could say about that I can trust them 100%. And thats the thing why I am never jealous.

You'ld have to know my girlfriend for that. She's like the opposite of superficial, if she doesnt like you, she will tell you that immediantly. She can be a social butterfly, if she wants but most of the times her opinion and relaying that opinion is what matters to her and not the feeling of others. I do very much adore that in her.

But I think I have totally lost track of the topic :/