• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] I'm coming out to you all

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
I thought the same and completely agree! :D

And by your posts I also think you're an ENTP.

Why?

Inferior Si might be tricking you? You don't want to change your values because you see the purpose behind them. Just because you are rigid in values doesn't mean you believe in them because it's good or bad. You may not want to change them because you know they work. This is just a thought though, which doesn't really disprove ENFP because the only function change is Ti to Fi, I think the tert and and inferior functions can appear like Fi when put together.

I really like this. Very thoughtful. I do think in terms of purpose. Ideals. Isn't that an ENFP thing?

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
Insisting to me that the sky is neon green doesn't make you correct. So, asserting uncertainty with a tone of conviction doesn't make the statements more accurate.

True, and yet where does that leave us?

Man... I friggin called it a year ago. All you jive turkeys are discovering what I have already forgotten.

Maybe one day Oberon will come to his senses as you have.

I think deep inside (probably near your male g-spot) you just wanted me to be an ENFP so that you could make sense of the deep and abiding attraction you have to me. The butterflies you feel after we talk or wile away the hours chatting with one another. And. That's okay. Don't be scared to love.

His knees are ticklish.

Haha. What?

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
I should also say that when I was younger (like 20-23) and less jaded I usually tested as ENFP. I concerned myself with issues of social justice (anti-death penalty rallies, etc.) and was vegetarian. But, I was like a raw nerve walking through the world and feeling paranoid and concerned with what I saw as the global perpetuation of misery and suffering. Everywhere I looked I saw misery and abuse and the roiling dog-eat-dog violence of victor and victim. I always felt that if I could somehow, I would die to end the suffering around me.

Gradually, I realized that I was projecting pain onto the world. And that the misery and suffering I saw was just one aspect of a more complex story of reality. A world that is beautiful in its complexity. But, also I gave in more and more to the suffering.

Tallulah

Emerging
MBTI Type
INTP
I think there's a certain brand of ENTP that I've noticed both here and in real life, that can seems at first glance to be more "feelery" than a lot of NTs, because of highly developed Fe and a penchant for interests that are often associated with NFs, like holistic medicine, meditation, vegetarianism, etc. They also tend to think more about people and their feelings, the individual, rather than "society" as a whole. That can kinda give a pseudo Fi feel. But when you actually talk to them, you realize that they're still approaching these things in a "thinker" way. A lot of the time, they seem to like the idea of all those things more than the actual things, like Ne thinks it's cool to play around with them, and thinks it would be a cool thing if we all did that--but it's not maybe a deeply held value. They're more mentally attached to the idea than soulfully attached, if that makes sense.

I don't know if I can explain it better than that--it's just something I've noticed. A difference in feel between an ENTP that thinks he's an NF and an actual NF. There's just a totally different vibe.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Maybe my value system was just a front for an internal struggle of values. In other words, I could have espoused things I thought or felt I should believe because I was inwardly sorting my own feelings of things.

I dunno, dude. You've said some pretty damn prudish things. Not only that, but my personal "battles" with you in threads make me think ENTP.

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
I think there's a certain brand of ENTP that I've noticed both here and in real life, that can seems at first glance to be more "feelery" than a lot of NTs, because of highly developed Fe and a penchant for interests that are often associated with NFs, like holistic medicine, meditation, vegetarianism, etc. They also tend to think more about people and their feelings, the individual, rather than "society" as a whole. That can kinda give a pseudo Fi feel. But when you actually talk to them, you realize that they're still approaching these things in a "thinker" way. A lot of the time, they seem to like the idea of all those things more than the actual things, like Ne thinks it's cool to play around with them, and thinks it would be a cool thing if we all did that--but it's not maybe a deeply held value. They're more mentally attached to the idea than soulfully attached, if that makes sense.

I don't know if I can explain it better than that--it's just something I've noticed. A difference in feel between an ENTP that thinks he's an NF and an actual NF. There's just a totally different vibe.

Makes sense in general. To the thinker or feeler, would not a mental attachment feel like a soul attachment? After all, what does a soul attachment feel like?

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ

I'm probably the ENFP equivalent of that. Although I don't believe I have pseudo Ti. I think it's real, and definitely not as strong as my Fi.

Makes sense in general. To the thinker or feeler, would not a mental attachment feel like a soul attachment? After all, what does a soul attachment feel like?

I agree. I can't separate feeling from thinking. Not to sound "i'm so special" but maybe if there were 32 types what I mean would be more clear.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx

Yep. Edahn is TOTALLY one of those.

SimulatedWorld even showed Fe sometimes.

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
I dunno, dude. You've said some pretty damn prudish things. Not only that, but my personal "battles" with you in threads make me think ENTP.

Yes, but if you knew me you would never suspect me of prudery. In fact, my friends probably regard me as even somewhat licentious. Again, I think here I have projected inner conflicts and have played with them by sorting them in writing and in dialogue with you all.

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Yes, but if you knew me you would never suspect me of prudery. In fact, my friends probably regard me as even somewhat licentious. Again, I think here I have projected inner conflicts and have played with them by sorting them in writing here and in dialogue with you all.

Not to hijack the thread, but ditto to all. I use this board as a sounding board. As an E, I need to sort this stuff out somehow. And Ne is full of contradictions anyway.

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
Not to hijack the thread, but ditto to all. I use this board as a sounding board. As an E, I need to sort this stuff out somehow. And Ne is full of contradictions anyway.

Interesting. What are you trying to sort out? Specifically.

Edgar

Nerd King Usurper
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx
I think deep inside (probably near your male g-spot) you just wanted me to be an ENFP so that you could make sense of the deep and abiding attraction you have to me. The butterflies you feel after we talk or wile away the hours chatting with one another. And. That's okay. Don't be scared to love.

Structurally, there's no discernible difference an ENFP's butthole and ENTP's butthole.

Why should I be concerned?

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
I would say Samvega and any of the buddhist ENTP's, as well. It is funny that ENTP's seem to find common ground with buddhism.

Okay - so your values aren't some learned Fe prudery. Fine. ENFPs and ENTPs can be equally...lascivious. I don't mean to imply that prudery is the exclusive domain of Fe, but more often than not its loud reinforcement (i.e. preaching it at other people) is Fe-related.

Then again, successful trolls are successful. :thelook:

SO tell me why you use Te rather than Ti.

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
Structurally, there's no discernible difference an ENFP's butthole and ENTP's butthole.

Why should I be concerned?

Because you are INTJ. And so is your soon to be structurally different butt hole.

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
Okay - so your values aren't some learned Fe prudery. Fine. ENFPs and ENTPs can be equally...lascivious. I don't mean to imply that prudery is the exclusive domain of Fe, but more often than not its loud reinforcement (i.e. preaching it at other people) is Fe-related.

Then again, successful trolls are successful. :thelook:

SO tell me why you use Te rather than Ti.

What if the preaching is for one's own benefit?

What is Te specifically?

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
His inner arms are ticklish too.

Thalassa

Permabanned