• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] I'm coming out to you all

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
No, you're an ENTP. I only met ya once and I can't say I really pay attention to individual peoples posts but you seemed to like to play devil's advocate a lot.

While you're pretty reticent and unexpressive, I think you appreciated a few of my jokes in a way that a person with Fe and not Fi would. Shit, I can't even remember what I said but you laughed pretty hard. We ENFJ's are always looking for a way to get emotional rises out of people. I find Fi people to be a tough crowd.

You asked a lot of questions using Ne and I believe Ti, from the way you navigated the convo and pieced together my beliefs. Then you used Fe to make sure that you weren't annoying me with those questions :). Being considerate is much more an Fe thing (Fi is about integrity.)

Also, that time you helped the people get a photo with both of them in it, I feel, shows that you're outwardly attentive to people.

oh pshaw (or however that is spelled)

i'm super fucking considerate and polite and concerned about annoying people...unless of course that's the point...but whatever enfps can/are that way too. i could see it maybe.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
I don't buy it either. Synarch's value system seems Fe. Just older ENTP with heavy Fe.

Vamp

MBTI Type
ENFP
No, you're an ENTP. I only met ya once and I can't say I really pay attention to individual peoples posts but you seemed to like to play devil's advocate a lot.

While you're pretty reticent and unexpressive, I think you appreciated a few of my jokes in a way that a person with Fe and not Fi would. Shit, I can't even remember what I said but you laughed pretty hard. We ENFJ's are always looking for a way to get emotional rises out of people. I find Fi people to be a tough crowd.

You asked a lot of questions using Ne and I believe Ti, from the way you navigated the convo and pieced together my beliefs. Then you used Fe to make sure that you weren't annoying me with those questions :). Being considerate is much more an Fe thing (Fi is about integrity.)

Also, that time you helped the people get a photo with both of them in it, I feel, shows that you're outwardly attentive to people.

I don't know the OP but I love playing devil's advocate. Does that make me entp? *flails around nervously*

I can also be remarkably inexpressive.

jenocyde

half mystic, half skeksis
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
No way, Syn. Just, no.

I could recite a million and one reasons from what I know of you on the forums AND in real life, but I don't need to because you already know this thread is bullshit... drama queen.

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
No way, Syn. Just, no.

I could recite a million and one reasons from what I know of you on the forums AND in real life, but I don't need to because you already know this thread is bullshit... drama queen.
+1

An emo, attention-whorish ENTP does not an ENFP make.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ha...i'm sure i'd agree with you all if my memory were better.

DJAchtundvierzig

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx
And by your posts I also think you're an ENTP.

R

ReflecTcelfeR

Inferior Si might be tricking you? You don't want to change your values because you see the purpose behind them. Just because you are rigid in values doesn't mean you believe in them because it's good or bad. You may not want to change them because you know they work. This is just a thought though, which doesn't really disprove ENFP because the only function change is Ti to Fi, I think the tert and and inferior functions can appear like Fi when put together.

LadyJaye

Scream down the boulevard
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I don't change my mind a lot. I consistently flex uncertainty disguised as certainty.

Insisting to me that the sky is neon green doesn't make you correct. So, asserting uncertainty with a tone of conviction doesn't make the statements more accurate.

Edgar

Nerd King Usurper
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx
Man... I friggin called it a year ago. All you jive turkeys are discovering what I have already forgotten.

Maybe one day Oberon will come to his senses as you have.

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
I am going to attempt longer responses.

I can see it. A older more melow ENFP. I'm bummed like OrangeAppled. For once I thought I had come across a moral ENTP.

Older, yes. Mellow, hmmm. I am not so mellow. I can be subdued, but I'm generally not mellow. In fact, I'm quite tense and anxious, generally. But, since I started doing some work on myself with regard to a few things I have generally mellowed out in the last two months. For me, it's been from trying to be more mindful. And, not giving in to the imp of the perverse who sits on my shoulder.

oh pshaw (or however that is spelled)

i'm super fucking considerate and polite and concerned about annoying people...unless of course that's the point...but whatever enfps can/are that way too. i could see it maybe.

I think ENFP's sometimes lack perspective, but they seem genuinely warm. Perhaps there are different forms of politeness. The politeness of genuine appreciation and the politeness of one who believes there are rules.

I don't buy it either. Synarch's value system seems Fe. Just older ENTP with heavy Fe.

Maybe my value system was just a front for an internal struggle of values. In other words, I could have espoused things I thought or felt I should believe because I was inwardly sorting my own feelings of things.

I don't know the OP but I love playing devil's advocate. Does that make me entp? *flails around nervously*

I can also be remarkably inexpressive.

Both ENFP's and ENTP's love to influence people around them. They often try to get from others what they cannot generate themselves. I do think ENFP's can be inexpressive, especially if they feel unwelcome or suspicious or paranoid.

No, I still like you, I'm just losing hope for ENTPs :tongue:

How are ENFP's and ENTP's so different?

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
No way, Syn. Just, no.

You don't need to recite a million. But, perhaps you could alight long enough on the subject to cite a couple reasons. I am curious why you are so certain about someone's type. For example, maybe for most of my time here I was depressed. Could that not contribute to a more ENTP mentality?

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
+1

An emo, attention-whorish ENTP does not an ENFP make.

I can't always tell when you are being truthful or when you are being cruel. Perhaps you can't either.

Though, I do love attention, being someone who has always had an easier time smiling at others and not smiling at myself.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
His knees are ticklish.

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type