• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] I'm coming out to you all

Tallulah

Emerging
MBTI Type
INTP
Hey! I want a high five too!

And a kiss for good measure, to assuage my hurt FEELINGS.

See, Synarch? That's NF.

You got it, babe! :hifive:

I don't know if there's a kiss one of these, so: :wubbie::hug:

I could tell your feelings were hurt because you weren't wearing a stone mask. :smile: Stone masks are SO NT.

LadyJaye

Scream down the boulevard
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
You got it, babe! :hifive:

I don't know if there's a kiss one of these, so: :wubbie::hug:

I could tell your feelings were hurt because you weren't wearing a stone mask. :smile: Stone masks are SO NT.

:hug:

You are so right! My mask is made of adorable fluffy kittens who wiggle around and meew a lot. It's kind of annoying, but they're too soft to not wear.

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
This is a bummer, because I thought you were just a cool ENTP around here I actually kind of liked. I simply thought your tert Fe was pretty strong....

chris1207

MBTI Type
XNXX
Enneagram
3w2
No, you're an ENTP. I only met ya once and I can't say I really pay attention to individual peoples posts but you seemed to like to play devil's advocate a lot.

While you're pretty reticent and unexpressive, I think you appreciated a few of my jokes in a way that a person with Fe and not Fi would. Shit, I can't even remember what I said but you laughed pretty hard. We ENFJ's are always looking for a way to get emotional rises out of people. I find Fi people to be a tough crowd.

You asked a lot of questions using Ne and I believe Ti, from the way you navigated the convo and pieced together my beliefs. Then you used Fe to make sure that you weren't annoying me with those questions :). Being considerate is much more an Fe thing (Fi is about integrity.)

Also, that time you helped the people get a photo with both of them in it, I feel, shows that you're outwardly attentive to people.

Betty Blue

Let me count the ways
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I don't buy it, take it back.
and i want change too

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Perhaps he's seeing who will take it.

Tiltyred

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I don't care what type you are, as long as you're posting.

Tiltyred

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Tch! Maybe he's just getting warmed up! Maybe this is just the overture! Sit still, it's going to be music soon, I'm sure!

Betty Blue

Let me count the ways
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Tch! Maybe he's just getting warmed up! Maybe this is just the overture! Sit still, it's going to be music soon, I'm sure!

*waits impatiently yet enthusiastically*

Fidelia

Iron Maiden
Staff member
MBTI Type
INFJ
I'm reminded of Joachim Phoenix's "new career". Still ENTP, you are.

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
Would you like some Rainbows and Unicorns?

:D

I'm sorry, I can't help but tease you, too.

ENFP's are anything but rainbows and unicorns. Every ENFP I know is dark and fragile.

And don't forget the Care Bears.

He gets to be " Changes His Mind a Lot" Bear.

I don't change my mind a lot. I consistently flex uncertainty disguised as certainty.

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
The av screams to be a bit more ENFP...you need flowers...

Its saying let me out, let me out of this NT helmet!
Reminds me of the man in the iron mask. :shrug:

ENFP's need a container for their emotional chaos, a brain bucket for their brio.

I dunno..the times we clashed you gave me some serious ENTP-style arguments and head aches. You might have a very warm aura to you, more so than most entps, but the values you express and they way you express them tend to set of all my bells. Experience teaches me that means 'ENTP'. For that matter, your values always go back on the collective, on how to navigate the group and take care of everyone there, and you use logical systems to understand where people are coming from, not to mention use that typical FeTi style of picking apart someone's argument (which you might just do with my jumbled mess of an answer too :D).

No sale.

What values? Does that mean ENFP's aren't concerned with the global perspective?

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
(1) What about ENXP? :thinking:

(2) Good to see you around!

:solidarity:

Good to be seen. I don't like fence straddling. No ENXP.

I thought this was going to be a gay thread... and somehow it still is.

What is gay about honesty?

What made you reclassify yourself?

LOL

The melting ice of denial.

Hey! I want a high five too!

And a kiss for good measure, to assuage my hurt FEELINGS.

See, Synarch? That's NF.

NF is all about subjectivity.

This is a bummer, because I thought you were just a cool ENTP around here I actually kind of liked. I simply thought your tert Fe was pretty strong....

So, you only liked me if I fit into a ready made definition in your mind? Interesting.

No, you're an ENTP. I only met ya once and I can't say I really pay attention to individual peoples posts but you seemed to like to play devil's advocate a lot.

While you're pretty reticent and unexpressive, I think you appreciated a few of my jokes in a way that a person with Fe and not Fi would. Shit, I can't even remember what I said but you laughed pretty hard. We ENFJ's are always looking for a way to get emotional rises out of people. I find Fi people to be a tough crowd.

You asked a lot of questions using Ne and I believe Ti, from the way you navigated the convo and pieced together my beliefs. Then you used Fe to make sure that you weren't annoying me with those questions :). Being considerate is much more an Fe thing (Fi is about integrity.)

Also, that time you helped the people get a photo with both of them in it, I feel, shows that you're outwardly attentive to people.

Maybe I just enjoyed your company for my own benefit. And you are one of the few people here I've actually met.

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
Perhaps he's seeing who will take it.

Truth is stranger than fiction.

I don't care what type you are, as long as you're posting.

The first honest response.

You make my heart sing.

GTHO, gatecrasher. Drink your own dratted Kool-Aid.

*boot to the rear*

Also, hello, stranger.

Hello, friend.

:)

I'm reminded of Joachim Phoenix's "new career". Still ENTP, you are.

Muster an argument.

Thessaly

I drink your milkshake.
MBTI Type
xNFP
Enneagram
3w4
I can see it. A older more melow ENFP. I'm bummed like OrangeAppled. For once I thought I had come across a moral ENTP.