• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] I'm coming out to you all

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i buy it kinda...are you 7w8 or 8w7? and shouldn't you change your type n stuff? and how do you know anyway? are you bi? :D haha sorry just amusing myself...

LadyJaye

Scream down the boulevard
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Sorry. As fervently as you insisted that ENTP/INFJ matches were superior to ENFP/INFJ, I can't allow you to hop the fence and join us just because you've discovered you were wrong.

E

Epiphany

[YOUTUBE="cbeR6uYxU50"]Luke Skywalker[/YOUTUBE]

Just kidding...ENFPs are cool.

Arclight

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
[YOUTUBE="cbeR6uYxU50"]Luke Skywalker[/YOUTUBE]

Just kidding...ENFPs are cool.

I once read that the only time you are really cool.. is about 20 minutes after you are dead.. Cool ENFPs .. I like where this is going.

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
i buy it kinda...are you 7w8 or 8w7? and shouldn't you change your type n stuff? and how do you know anyway? are you bi? :D haha sorry just amusing myself...

7w6

Sorry. As fervently as you insisted that ENTP/INFJ matches were superior to ENFP/INFJ, I can't allow you to hop the fence and join us just because you've discovered you were wrong.

I always believe everything I believe with complete commitment.

ilovelurking

MBTI Type
INFJ
Would you like some Rainbows and Unicorns?

:D

I'm sorry, I can't help but tease you, too.

LadyJaye

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Would you like some Rainbows and Unicorns?

:D

I'm sorry, I can't help but tease you, too.

And don't forget the Care Bears.

He gets to be " Changes His Mind a Lot" Bear.

Synapse

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
The av screams to be a bit more ENFP...you need flowers...

Its saying let me out, let me out of this NT helmet!
Reminds me of the man in the iron mask. :shrug:

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I dunno..the times we clashed you gave me some serious ENTP-style arguments and head aches. You might have a very warm aura to you, more so than most entps, but the values you express and they way you express them tend to set of all my bells. Experience teaches me that means 'ENTP'. For that matter, your values always go back on the collective, on how to navigate the group and take care of everyone there, and you use logical systems to understand where people are coming from, not to mention use that typical FeTi style of picking apart someone's argument (which you might just do with my jumbled mess of an answer too :D).

No sale.

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
(1) What about ENXP? :thinking:

(2) Good to see you around!

:solidarity:

phoenix13

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w8
I thought this was going to be a gay thread... and somehow it still is.

Tallulah

Emerging
MBTI Type
INTP
I dunno..the times we clashed you gave me some serious ENTP-style arguments and head aches. You might have a very warm aura to you, more so than most entps, but the values you express and they way you express them tend to set of all my bells. Experience teaches me that means 'ENTP'. For that matter, your values always go back on the collective, on how to navigate the group and take care of everyone there, and you use logical systems to understand where people are coming from, not to mention use that typical FeTi style of picking apart someone's argument (which you might just do with my jumbled mess of an answer too :D).

No sale.

I agree with this assessment. :hifive:

LadyJaye

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I agree with this assessment. :hifive:

Hey! I want a high five too!

And a kiss for good measure, to assuage my hurt FEELINGS.

See, Synarch? That's NF.

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The av screams to be a bit more ENFP...you need flowers...

Its saying let me out, let me out of this NT helmet!
Reminds me of the man in the iron mask.

All the better to eat you with.