• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Holy crap, can I be NF?

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm recently out of a very defining relationship, gotten into right after belonging to a cult like religion. I've never actually gotten the chance to know myself well without some sort of very strong influencing external.

I test as INTP, sometimes borderline on the I and the T, but as I've been spending time a lot of things have been coming out that have been very suprising to me. Can you tell me Is it possible that I'm NF? Do you see yourself in me?

For data I submit my blog:

http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/nt-blogs/34385-adventures-qlippy-3rd-dimension.html

rav3n

Before wandering into F terrain as one of the four dominant preferences, consider Fe meltdown since you're experiencing a sense of emotional loss and personhood.

As at now, you're seeking to redefine yourself.

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Before wandering into F terrain as one of the four dominant preferences, consider Fe meltdown since you're experiencing a sense of emotional loss and personhood.

As at now, you're seeking to redefine yourself.

:nod: I had considered. It doesn't make me being NF more or less likely, but personhood was always an issue for me. I suppose this may be a case of test now, and check again later.

I don't how to objectively evaluate this now.

Aquarelle

Starcrossed Seafarer
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I have to admit that while reading a couple of your blog entries I thought you might be NF. :) But yeah, it could just be that you're in an emotional state right now, or you could just be using your F... after all, we all use all the functions, our type just indicates which functions we prefer.

rav3n

Why not look to the inferior cognitive processes of the different types and see which one resonates true?

INFP - Te (Are you currently too directive, looking to organise your environment for maximum efficiency? Is over-control an issue?)
ENFP - Si (Are you comparing present to past experiences in a deja vu form?)
INTP - Fe (Is there emotional conflict between needs of self and others?)

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Okay, another good suggestion I saw (elsewhere) was to apply the descriptions to yourself as a child. This'll take some mulling. An INTP with developed F powers is pretty cool, too. I'm going to attempt to use a couple systematic ways to approach this...