• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Do you feel like you're ugly?

Southern Kross

Away with the fairies
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I've always felt this way also....I particularly find "sexy" to be dull. Any woman can be sexy. I'd rather be interesting. When I was a kid, "weird" was more of a compliment than "pretty". I find myself as an adult more interested in appearing unique than attractive. My mom pointed out once that half of my clothes create "interesting" silhouettes as opposed to showing off my form; she was like, "You have such a tiny waist & you hide it in all these weird shapes".

This is all sooo enneagram 4 though.... :D
LOL This was exactly what I was thinking as I read the above...

niffer

MBTI Type
ENfP
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I did when I was severely depressed and was deep in my eating disorder. I was distraught by the fact that I needed to walk by mirrors; I was afraid of looking into them. I had a sort of social anxiety because I didn't want people to see my body.. it just made me so anxious in public. I absolutely hated myself, and I didn't know how I could stop.

Biaxident

Charting a course
MBTI Type
INFP
Yep, I'm ugly, I look like a partially shaved gorilla with microcephaly. What of it?

V

violaine

I think we all can have days. I have felt it lately and it's corresponding with the end of a relationship. Intellectually I know I'm not ugly. But I am a perfectionist and I'm just not up for interacting with the opposite sex at all, and I'm not feeling chipper. Somehow that's making me feel un-cute. But eh, eff it, I really don't care and life is otherwise good.

fuzzy4brains

MBTI Type
INFJ
I've always assumed I'm ugly and need to make up for it by keeping up the façade of a positive attitude. I've got a fantasy of some stranger walking into the room and telling me, "You're the most beautiful person I've ever seen." I'm not holding my breath, though.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i'm feeling totally noncute atm i just cut all my hair off and i'm sad sad sad. :(

Quay

Peaced
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I used to, until I realized the TV and the media are false pieces of shit I should pay no attention to. That was early 20s. I consider myself a MILF now...heh heh heh