• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFP] INFPs - tell me about your goals/dreams

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
I'd like to know what are your dreams in life. What are your goals? What do you want to experience in this life?

mr.awesome

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
would it be weird to say i hope to be 'normal'?
i guess when i think of my idealistic future i just have a nice house in colorado with my wife. i think id be completely content with that. i look forward to it very much :]

if i wanna be a wild dreamer..
ill say i wanna make a living off my artwork, make some cool music, have a baller ass SUV, and a build a house in the rockies.
more than anything i just look forward to being content and making the best of whatever happens. so i guess my real dream is to just live. im a very self actualized person haha

Einnas

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4~9
I want to do great at University in England and then later buy me and my INTJ boyfriend a really big house, castle like... :D Write a bestseller and live happily ever after.

Synapse

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Basic premise since 15...positive work environments, loving relationships and stable health...

A

A window to the soul

wander aimlessly at the helm until I'm swallowed up by a giant whale and tossed around in the belly until there's serenity, slumber, a yawn, where I wander my way back out into the wild blue and my ship runs aground: a secluded island, a hammock, a grass hut. I can see the ends of the earth from here...

Requeim

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Finish my education (Occupational therapist)

Get some friends

Get a sweet girlfriend

Buying a leather jacket

Buying "Chalice of Love"

Buying a huge TV

William K

Uniqueorn
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Goal : Develop the next killer app that will be used by millions around the world

Dreams :
Write a fantasy/scifi novel that wins the Hugo Award, that gets made into a movie that wins the Best Adapted Screenplay Oscar, that has a theme song that wins Record of the Year at the Grammys

Snuggletron

Reptilian
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
wander aimlessly at the helm until I'm swallowed up by a giant whale and tossed around in the belly until there's serenity, slumber, a yawn, where I wander my way back out into the wild blue and my ship runs aground: a secluded island, a hammock, a grass hut. I can see the ends of the earth from here...

stop being more creative! :angry:

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
1. To accomplish something that beneifts humanity on a grand scale, something that will change the world for the better.

2. To be remembered in the histroy books for my contribution to helping humanity.

rowingineden

MBTI Type
iNfp
Enneagram
9w1
I want to make a major contribution to/difference in each of the following:
Literature/Art
Science
As many human lives as possible
Peace/The world as whole

Thus, I am studying (cultural) anthropology, (developmental/abnormal) psychology, and (moral) philosophy.

Rebe

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4sop
awesome career in the humanitarian field
awesome career in the post-modern writing field
a couple of healthy children
some pit bulls
and a beautiful man to grow old with

A

A window to the soul