• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Attraction versus connection

tortoise

MBTI Type
ENFP
This one is slightly doing my head in right now.

The people I am most able to connect with (male or female) are of similar type to me, or at least NFP.

However, the women I am most attracted to are not. They've all been NFJ, and I have a history of issues with trying to relate to these NFJ women.

It's not about physical beauty -- I know some very beautiful NFP women who I find very attractive -- but there's something about the energy field of NFJ women that REALLY lights my fire, even though quite often they're not as physically attractive.

This is frustrating because I want the fire-lighting attraction AND the NFP connection in the same package.

Argh!

ExAstrisSpes

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Just succumb to the ENFJ snugglefest and everything will be all right. :p

ExAstrisSpes

MBTI Type
ENFJ
:hug:

I was wondering how long it would take for someone to figure that out!

ilovelurking

MBTI Type
INFJ
I am curious...

In what way is connection easier for you with NFPs when compared to NFJs?

My S.O. is ENFP, by the way. :)

mochajava

MBTI Type
INFJ
Are we saying NFJ women aren't as beautiful as NFP women...? ;)