• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] Top ways to make an ENFP furious

tortoise

MBTI Type
ENFP
You guys forgot one of the biggest ENFP pet peeves: burning their homes down and slaughtering their women and children! This always infuriates ENFPs beyond belief.

Yeah, the Vikings did that to my ancestors. Bloody Vikings.

ubee0173

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
You guys forgot one of the biggest ENFP pet peeves: burning their homes down and slaughtering their women and children! This always infuriates ENFPs beyond belief.

aw, man... i HATE when that happens!

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Yeah, the Vikings did that to my ancestors. Bloody Vikings.

Yeah, and all those Englishmen...the Englishmen did it to my ancestors, with their smallpox laden blankets and capitalist greed.

But then again, some of my ancestors are also English. It's a logical fallacy to say the women in the enemy camp are always slaughtered. A lot of times they're raped, or even taken as wives.

Wait, why are we talking about this?

ubee0173

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
Yeah, and all those Englishmen...the Englishmen did it to my ancestors, with their smallpox laden blankets and capitalist greed.

But then again, some of my ancestors are also English. It's a logical fallacy to say the women in the enemy camp are always slaughtered. A lot of times they're raped, or even taken as wives.

yeah- apparently all my ancestors decided it was more fun to poke the wimmins they were supposed to kill. we're lovers, not fighters... man.

tortoise

MBTI Type
ENFP

You'll be glad to know my ancestors were the ones who stayed at home in England, not the ones who went off to the colonies, so NOT GUILTY!!!

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Insist they stick to a heavily regimented schedule or routine.

Repetition Repetition Repetition

Bureacracy- people who insist rules are more important than someone's well being. Never making any exceptions or showing flexibility.

alcea rosea

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
To the op:

- arrogance
- acting against our values
- not caring about people/ decision making where people aren't thought about

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
- it being assumed that i am not intelligent, or competent, or deep, or able to be serious... because i like kittens and neon colors and pop music

- being told i am too loud and hyper-talkative because i am an E

HotpinkHeatwave said:
Threatening the well being of any who we really, really care for.
heh. one of my prouder moments was in a foreign country when a street merchant illegally trying to sell his stuff was following and harassing my family. we were walking on a public road and thought he had finally left us alone, when suddenly he was right behind us and called out something especially antagonistic about our family being greedy, dirty tourists - i assume he thought we wouldn't understand. too bad i whipped around and promptly gave him a Te bitchslap in his own language. :yes:

my dad asked what i'd said and i had to tell him he'd probably rather not know, lol. he was proud.

Sioul

MBTI Type
ENFP
I get really annoyed when people :

- neglect their pets | I think anyone would get annoyed at this but me especially. These animals have no real way of voicing their concerns.

- discount my problems because they seem to overly emotional... | I am not being dramatic, I can't help why some things make me feel the way they do, just like how you can't help not being able to properly express your feelings.

- complain about things over and over when they are able to do something about them | If you feel unattractive, don't like your house, don't like your job, then please do something about it. I'm more than happy to help you get started and keep you on track, I'll even start a diet plan for you, just don't sit there and keep soaking in your misery.

- don't allow me to express my self in the midst of an arguement... | if you tell me you need a day to think it over, that is fine, but don't just walk away because you don't want to talk about it.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Insist they stick to a heavily regimented schedule or routine.

Repetition Repetition Repetition

Bureacracy- people who insist rules are more important than someone's well being. Never making any exceptions or showing flexibility.

Preach it brotha man!!!

phoenix13

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w8
-Insult or offend someone, then smile and say "I love you" or "Best wishes," or some other disingenuous expression of caring.

It's like they're trying to tell themselves (and you) that they've taken the higher ground and don't think ill of you (like they're Jesus overlooking your sins), when their tone of voice and body language say, "I'm living slime. I'm going to hug you and shove a knife in your back." My sister does this all the time, and it makes me want to crush her skull and grind it up and dump it in the yard for some dog to poop on. Anyway...

-Engage and make small talk with someone you dislike (that's an ENFP). Again, the disingenous "friendliness" that is so forced and ornamented with subtle insults...:doh: It's just unnecessary.

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
- hurt someone and then get upset when i'm not impressed with you for it

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
-Insult or offend someone, then smile and say "I love you" or "Best wishes," or some other disingenuous expression of caring.

depends on how it's delivered. it can be really funny to me at times, actually, I find that sort of thing humorous. unless it's done with an air of moral superiority...then, yeah, that's irritating.

It's like they're trying to tell themselves (and you) that they've taken the higher ground and don't think ill of you, when their tone of voice and body language say, "I'm living slime. I'm going to hug you and shove a knife in your back." My sister does this all the time, and it makes me want to crush her skull and grind it up and dump it in the yard for some dog to poop on. Anyway...

yeah...so it's the open moral hypocrisy of it, not someone just obviously being dryly nasty?

phoenix13

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w8
depends on how it's delivered. it can be really funny to me at times, actually, I find that sort of thing humorous. unless it's done with an air of moral superiority...then, yeah, that's irritating.

yeah...so it's the open moral hypocrisy of it, not someone just obviously being dryly nasty?

Yes, the moral hypocrisy. It's part of the disingenuousness, which is what really pisses me off.

EDIT: Actually, I also hate it when people are dryly nasty in that particular way. Pretend moral hypocrisy seems to annoy me as much as moral hypocrisy.

animenagai

MBTI Type
NeFi
Enneagram
4w3
I'll say all of these things annoy me, but I won't get furious over all of them. Number 1 is an obvious one, but tbh, that hardly ever REALLY happens. I would hope that any type would get angry over that. The thing that really gets me FURIOUS (not just angry) is accusing me of something I'm not, especially if it has moral implications. I try my best to be the best person I can be, if someone says I'm dishonest for example, God help them, cos they'll need it.

tortoise

MBTI Type
ENFP
We've been joking about Viking invaders and so on but ...

One of my strange little ENFP things is that I am STILL angry with Argentina for invading the Falkland Islands and causing the deaths of so many young soldiers on both sides. It was a purely political act aimed at bolstering the regime's support but resulted in horrible, vicious fighting and very painful deaths. I was 12 at the time and it left a very deep impression on me.

When I think about that, I imagine what it must be like for people in Croatia or Kosovo, where the fighting was so much more vicious and closer to home.