• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFJ] How to make an INFJ furious...

DJAchtundvierzig

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx
Okay I'm going to start off with a few things that REALLY get on my nerves.

1. Having people question what I feel.
2. People that like to make other peoples lives difficult just because they can.
3. Hypocrites
4. People who wish to change something but do nothing about it.
5. People who aren't willing to learn.

Any other INFJs can chime in and add to this list. :yes:

6. People who think that this thread is useless.

DJAchtundvierzig

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx
Actually, now that I think about it, I apply to 2 of these things. :D

KLessard

Aspiring Troens Ridder
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
1w2

I don't know if this one includes this situation, but when someone shows you kindness and says something like "Are you ok?" -you tell them you're not and they do nothing about it or find an excuse and walk away.
Although I wouldn't say it makes me furious as much as breaking my heart.

Tabula

MBTI Type
IxFx
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Entitlement complexes, and the people with them.

Arclight

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Actually, now that I think about it, I apply to 2 of these things. :D

:laugh: I was going to say.. a few of those things are what can piss me off about INFJs..

They also seem pretty universal .. I don't think anyone likes to be treated like that.

nolla

Senor Membrane
MBTI Type
INFP

Oh, I don't like people suggesting me that I should use my life fighting things that can't be changed. "Wish to change" is not enough to change anything. Like, what did you do to stop AIDS? Of course I would love to have a world without it, but there is nothing I can do... except use condoms, of course... :smile: But you get the point.

Tabula

MBTI Type
IxFx
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
:laugh: I was going to say.. a few of those things are what can piss me off about INFJs..

I think this is a major contributing factor to why certain things annoy me more than others. I can see how they got there, and recognize that I may potentially have the ability to end up there myself if stressed or pushed enough. Understanding this, it's as if whenever signs of the behavior are hinted at, a giant neon sign of NO NO NO! :steam: enters my view. Drawing attention to it, or thinking about it, highlights just how obnoxious it really is, and has basically made me allergic to it.

The whole "martyr" thing and the entitlement thing (cousins, I should think) are the worst offenders for me. Chiefly because I grew up with a troubled xNFJ mother who could very well be the poster-child for "xNFJ gone wrong."

whynot

MBTI Type
INFJ
Okay I'm going to start off with a few things that REALLY get on my nerves.

2. People that like to make other peoples lives difficult just because they can.
3. Hypocrites

&

Entitlement complexes, and the people with them.

YES.

And...

1. People who say they're sorry, but keep doing the same thing over and over again. Especially when they hurt others.

2. Cheaters (goes with #1)

3. No Integrity (guess this goes with #1 and #2.) :D

4. Traffic :doh:

DJAchtundvierzig

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx

They also seem pretty universal .. I don't think anyone likes to be treated like that.

I had a feeling that would happen in this thread,:doh: but it is still my goal to find any similarities about what makes INFJs furious. :)

DJAchtundvierzig

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx
&

YES.

And...

1. People who say they're sorry, but keep doing the same thing over and over again. Especially when they hurt others.

2. Cheaters (goes with #1)

3. No Integrity (guess this goes with #1 and #2.) :D

4. Traffic :doh:

This is going to come across very odd...but I like traffic in a weird unexplainable way. :shock:

Froody Blue Gem

Necromancing Scapelamb
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I would say one thing is when people try to force their interests on me or try to tell me that I should like other things. I'll engage in conversation about what you like but telling me what to like is a no no. Another thing is calling me unattractive or making negative comments on my love life or saying "you should be with so and so" when I'm not even remotely interested in said person. Who died and made you a matchmaker of sorts?

Insulting my art style or saying I lack a personality are things that do it for me too. I can always improve but insulting my hard work is something that pushes my buttons. You can say what you like about it but specifically give a suggestion how I can improve. Art is a way that I can escape from the stresses of life and when a picture is very personal to me and someone insults it, it's like they're insulting something that's a part of me. Insulting my intelligence is a big one. I am many things, and there is a wide variety of traits that can fall under "intelligence." Or when I get cut off in conversation and I can't squeeze a word in edgewise. People who act nice one minute then stab you in the back the next also get to me.

cacaia

MBTI Type
NF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
1) Assholes who like to hit on people without even getting to know them first
2)people who just listen to their own opinions and compete to be at the top without any concern for how others feel
3)Cheaters of any sort
4) Assholes who assume they know best and try to impose their agenda on you if you don't believe what they believe
5)People who want to have material things and who believe having things will somehow elevate them
6) People who freak out about their external selves, work hard to have an ideal external self to be called attractive, but who inside are ugly (shallow)

I can get harsher and harsher, so let's leave it be for the time being :D