• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Other] NFs and drugs

MBTI Type
Mann
WTF!? Isn't it supposed to be one of the strongest hallucinogenics?

Yea it is. I have tried LSD and shrooms and it takes the cake for visuals. It made me feel like I was being sucked into a black hole in the sky.To explain this a bit better I will explain my trip. I was standing out behind my house thinking as it came on that it was getting really bright and colorful outside as I put my lighter in my pocket and it hit me. Time was repeating and I was doomed. I was experiencing hell and God had turned away from me. I looked down at my hand and there the lighter was, I was horrified. The black hole was the end slowly approaching and I could do nothing to but play my part over and over until the end came. In reality I had simply stuck my fist in my pocket with my lighter and surprisingly, it came back out too. On top of that you are forced into the experience, you can't think just experience. Me and my sister both alternated taking it to watch the other and we were both unable to speak and both saw the black hole. To me she seemed so fragile. She stood up and grabbed onto me sort of like a reaction of fear in a newborn. It just hasn't been made illegal yet thought I heard it was in the works last I checked.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You can buy salvia at the gas station in sc? Um...first what is it? And...where in sc?

Just curious...

MBTI Type
Mann
You can buy salvia at the gas station in sc? Um...first what is it? And...where in sc?

Just curious...

SC is South Carolina a southeastern US state. Salvia is a drug that causes very strong visual hallucinations. You smoke it.

stringstheory

THIS bitch
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Yea it is. I have tried LSD and shrooms and it takes the cake for visuals.

it sure does..like i mentioned earlier, LSD and shrooms actually give me very cerebral trips, but salvia? Oh man. everything turned into claymation. My table tried to eat me (but it's ok because it was the portal to the next world). Despite feeling like you're trapped in time, the trip only lasts 5-15 minutes depending on the strength of what you have.

You get this strange "pulling" feeling to the left too. almost EVERY time. It's bizarre and i don't know what it means (maybe a shift in your perception of gravity? I have no clue) but it's weird.

As to what exactly it is, Salvia Divinorum is a plant, a member of the mint family. Generally extracts of the psychoactive properties are smoked preferably in waterpipes. And it must be smoked at very high temperatures (i use a torch lighter) or it can sometimes not have any effect. It tastes pretty bad, but you must hold it in as long as possible IME.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
SC is South Carolina a southeastern US state. Salvia is a drug that causes very strong visual hallucinations. You smoke it.

Haha yeah I know sc I live right by there just is salvia like a plant? Do you put in a pipe or what?

Betty Blue

Let me count the ways
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
it sure does..like i mentioned earlier, LSD and shrooms actually give me very cerebral trips, but salvia? Oh man. everything turned into claymation. My table tried to eat me (but it's ok because it was the portal to the next world). Despite feeling like you're trapped in time, the trip only lasts 5-15 minutes depending on the strength of what you have.

You get this strange "pulling" feeling to the left too. almost EVERY time. It's bizarre and i don't know what it means (maybe a shift in your perception of gravity? I have no clue) but it's weird.

As to what exactly it is, Salvia Divinorum is a plant, a member of the mint family. Generally extracts of the psychoactive properties are smoked. And it must be smoked at very high temperatures (i use a torch lighter) or it can sometimes not have any effect. It tastes pretty bad, but you must hold it in as long as possible IME.

Wow! all that in 5-15 minutes. I'm almost tempted. Are there any negative effects? come down/addiction/pyshcosis etc

stringstheory

THIS bitch
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Wow! all that in 5-15 minutes. I'm almost tempted. Are there any negative effects? come down/addiction/psychosis etc

It can be scary. as. fuck. There is little to no chance of addiction, and it wouldn't surprise me to find out that that's mostly a result of people doing it once and freaking out. it's very powerful; they call it Diviner's Sage. Like any other hallucinogen i wouldn't recommend using it if you are in a bad place mentally and are not ready to confront these issues.

I'm not 100% sure about the status of psychosis that extends beyond the actual trip, but from what I can see, it looks like there's a possibility to trigger latent psychosis. i'd imagine it's not any higher than the potential for marijuana to do so.

for more info: Erowid Salvia Divinorum (Ska Pastora) Vault. Erowid.org is one of the best and most reliable sites concerning information on illicit substances.

Betty Blue

Let me count the ways
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
It can be scary. as. fuck. There is little to no chance of addiction, and it wouldn't surprise me to find out that that's mostly a result of people doing it once and freaking out. it's very powerful; they call it Diviner's Sage. Like any other hallucinogen i wouldn't recommend using it if you are in a bad place mentally and are not ready to confront these issues.

I'm not 100% sure about the status of psychosis that extends beyond the actual trip, but from what I can see, it looks like there's a possibility to trigger latent psychosis.

for more info: Erowid Salvia Divinorum (Ska Pastora) Vault. Erowid.org is one of the best and most reliable sites concerning information on illicit substances.

Ah.not for me then.
My folks both tried datura, my mother (who started in London) ended up climbing a cliff face 200 miles away and was rescued by a helicopter. My father tried to answer the door via the window (third floor) with a bucket stuck on his foot which he hadn't noticed whilst trying to scratch the spiders out from underneath his skin.
Personally i went into drug psychosis from taking much too much acid at a very young age (from 12-15). I couldn't begin to explain what was going on for me during that week, far too abstract.

I don't think i'll gell with it to be honest. :smile:

MBTI Type
Mann
Haha yeah I know sc I live right by there just is salvia like a plant? Do you put in a pipe or what?

Read strings above post. I used a torch lighter to light mine too. Yes it is a plant be careful with it...
edit: smoke it any way you want as long as you have a high temp flame

Last edited:

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
my brother secretly bought salvia in england when he was 14 :laugh:

i don't think he's smoked though. he just keeps it around.

nolla

Senor Membrane
MBTI Type
INFP
I think you can also chew it. Don't know how it is supposed to work then...

You

MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
7w8
Maybe you need a better insurance plan to cover that expense.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I use to do shrooms and opiates, these days I smoke weed on occassion and drink

MBTI Type
Mann
NFs and Drugs

How do you see drugs? Have you tried any? What were you experiences like? Expand as you see fit :)

P

Phantonym

Haven't tried any, so no experiences. I see drugs as a way of giving up control over myself and I don't feel comfortable doing that. However, I would probably try some in a controlled environment and with somebody I trust completely, just to get the experience. Otherwise, I'm just wary or all that stuff and what kind of an influence it would have on me, so yeah, personally, I'm kind of indifferent towards them most of the time.

When it comes to others doing drugs, it's really sad to see when people do actually get seriously trapped with them and struggle with the addiction. :(

Lily flower

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Anyone who uses drugs is asking for a world of pain. Before you try them, go find a drug addict or recovering drug addict and ask them if it was worth it. They will tell you to run as hard and fast as you can in the other direction before you ruin your life.

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
i smoke weed daily, obviously i love it. it makes me feel good and think about things differently. also helps me fall asleep and with back pains. smoking so often does have its downsides which i'm aware of, but it isn't really interfering with any part of my life so i don't care.

i've done shrooms 3 times and loved it. a lot. i almost took acid one time but it got left in a hot closet for 2 weeks and ended up not working. but tripping is a lot of fun and i want to do it again soon. oh and i did salvia once, it was dumb i just felt really dumb and out of it for like 15 mins.

coke i've tried 4 times, it was fun but boring. i expected it to affect me a lot more than it did. it just wakes you up pretty much. i'd do it again if offered to me but wouldn't waste money on it.

other than that.. just prescription painkillers i've been given. weed+vicodin is great but made me fall asleep on the beach for a couple hours waking up with a terrible sunburn. worth it though :)

oh and does alcohol count? i drank a decent amount in high school, but for some reason i get sick from drinking really easily now. i'll take a shot and throw it up right after. even beer makes me puke. so i dont do it that often anymore. being drunk is fun though it makes me more extroverted.

the only drugs i havent done that i want to try are ecstacy and acid (1st time didnt count).