• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Other] NFs and drugs

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx

Morning Glory
- 5 or 6 times maybe : tastes like a bag of dirty assholes, but well worth it!

did you wash the possible chemical coatings off? i dont get it when people say that they taste bad, imo they taste pretty good :huh:

FakePlasticAlice

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
did you wash the possible chemical coatings off? i dont get it when people say that they taste bad, imo they taste pretty good :huh:

Yea i did.

Hah that's awesome u like the taste, they're really hard for me to get down, one time i kept puking them back up in my hand then forcing them back down...pretty gross!

animenagai

MBTI Type
NeFi
Enneagram
4w3
I've never touched drugs. Ever. This is one of the few times I am ashamed to say that this is largely due to my upbringing. I mean, growing up in a Chinese family, one that can get fairly conservative, really influenced me in this respect. Drugs were almost portrayed as the devil from my mom's family. One thing's for sure, there's no experimental mentality when it comes to this in our family. Till this day, I still look at drugs (well, maybe not weed, but chemical drugs) with a certain disgust. It's when of those contradictions in myself that I'm blatantly aware of and part of me does wish that I could step back look at this with more individuality, which I honestly think is my strength with most things.