• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] immortality through connection

Billy

Crazy Diamond
MBTI Type
INFJ
If there is an underlaying intelligence that is broadcasting into this realm, and its animating physical soup and matter into living conscious beings, and it changes and manipulates things via time and evolution then it stands to reason that this force is not yet at full strength, that it's learning and becoming more intelligent and cognizant of its own existence. I don't think that this force originates in the 3rd dimension, I think it originated in a greater more complex dimension that we are unable to understand, but it exists more then likely in all dimensions simultaneously.

So is it possible then, that as this force punches a hole in one dimension into another that it is somehow weakened or diminished from its efforts? That it fragments itself into lesser beings in order to reform itself into a greater being, that somehow at some root, we are all one, we are all stemming from the same life force? That when put here, into the world, into the physical realm, like hot white light beaming into a prism, this intellect is broken into different spectrums of intelligence? That it exists in this way to learn of itself, to see, smell, taste, touch and love itself? To know its own nature, to learn? In that way are humans merely brain neurons in a single head, connected, but independent and animated by the same force, the same body that feeds it life and resources to grow and attempt to understand? If that is so, then what a remarkable existence, I can no more distinguish myself from any man I meet on the street, for he is my flesh and blood, we share the same beating heart, even if we are not sharing the same physical body here in this time and place. That through circumstance, trial and chance we can meet and bond over things, 2 neurons rubbing together to create something bigger then the whole, is beautiful.

And though my shade of violet is different from his shade of red or yellow, we are all made of the same data and cosmic soup with the same ambitions and drive to learn and love. How many times I have seen my own smile reflected in the face of playing children, learning how to manipulate their environments, little seeds ready to spring into mighty oaks of consciousness, their deeds and feelings like spiraling tendrils reaching from one heart to the next, indeed, we are all connected, we are all the same spirit, the same soul spread across many bodies. And what then when these frail bodies die? I choose to believe that we reconnect the shards of ourself back into the cosmic intellectual pulse, where all the experiences and lessons we bring with us are shared, and all answers are known.

Wild horses

MBTI Type
ENFP
I love your post... I don't really have anything to add to it other than I agree with alot of what you postulate here! We are all striving for individuality but also we are all the same. If you open yourself up to this reality and focus upon it (Because what you focus on you will invariably empower) you can put it to great effect in your life. Empathy becomes true and pure...

An ancedote would be that I had been spending time reflecting on something like this maybe for a week and I met up with a friend. Whilst in the car when she was driving me home I noticed a pain in my right leg however, suddenly I had this strange state of reality or consciousness and knew that the pain wasn't mine but in fact hers and sure enough she had damaged her back earlier that week and it was causing her pain in her leg. To me this is a wonderful discovery because it has such potential for a revolutionary way of being if we could really get a grasp of it and apply and work with it in our everyday lives...

I believe that as we learn more about the human brain we will find that things such as telepathy will be described and explained in this very way

nolla

Senor Membrane
MBTI Type
INFP
That's basically Hinduism. I do agree there is certain beauty in it...

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
that is a lovelyily-worded thought.

i believe that we all are one. even the physical soup and matter. :yes:

and yes, nolla, i had that thought too. there is also this creation story whose origin i cannot remember, that says something like:

long ago, god was, but god knew all and was all, and thus it was evident that the only thing there was to do was to disguise part of themself to be not themself. thus god created the world and beings, but inevitably we are all part of god and to god we will return.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
you sound like me when i'm high. :)
or...maybe i'm kidding...but either way..i like it. :)

Synapse

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
The focus for the light energy is to remember who you are and who are is to remember that you are born of light into this energy stream and that this energy stream is our experience. when you can remember who you are in this energy stream and you accept your light as shining brightly then you are stepping into being conscious for the first time. and that is often hardest to do upon this energy field as many people are told different and scared of embracing their light energy. and in doing so the conflicting nature of the heart and mind change in accordance with what is seen, what is known on the physical manifestation of time. as such there is a learning that would transpire that is guiding their energy towards that which is meant to be. and that which is meant to be is a but a reflection of that which was in the past as an energy source much greater than the experience that is encountered right now. for right now is the journey of a life time as the energies are shaping towards a conscious lift that would propel the knowing of those that are and those that want to accept and trust themselves towards a state of being, then those energies that experience their conscious selves are experience source energy that is their light in being vibrational energy that is aligned positivity instead of tuning into the negative vibrations that disconnect the energy from source energy. and source energy is being yourself.

Billy

Crazy Diamond
MBTI Type
INFJ
The focus for the light energy is to remember who you are and who are is to remember that you are born of light into this energy stream and that this energy stream is our experience. when you can remember who you are in this energy stream and you accept your light as shining brightly then you are stepping into being conscious for the first time. and that is often hardest to do upon this energy field as many people are told different and scared of embracing their light energy. and in doing so the conflicting nature of the heart and mind change in accordance with what is seen, what is known on the physical manifestation of time. as such there is a learning that would transpire that is guiding their energy towards that which is meant to be. and that which is meant to be is a but a reflection of that which was in the past as an energy source much greater than the experience that is encountered right now. for right now is the journey of a life time as the energies are shaping towards a conscious lift that would propel the knowing of those that are and those that want to accept and trust themselves towards a state of being, then those energies that experience their conscious selves are experience source energy that is their light in being vibrational energy that is aligned positivity instead of tuning into the negative vibrations that disconnect the energy from source energy. and source energy is being yourself.

huh?

Synapse

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
No, sadly I gave up the herb 2 months ago, did you really not get it?

Yeah I get it. I was in my own tangent.

Resistance happens when trust issues surface and then its more likely that the expression of humour is resistance in order to feel compelled to express the truths that are in abundance. after all it is truth that creates from the heart that creates worlds in the mind and the worlds in the mind are reflections of worlds in the heart. Who knows.

I just wanted to say good thoughts and stuff spewed forth like that. Its confusing to say the lest.

Billy

Crazy Diamond
MBTI Type
INFJ
I dont think its very confusing, unless you have vocabulary issues...