• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] Upset ENFPs: Handle With Care

S

Sniffles

jesus christ has whoever's saying this even BEEN to russia? :shock:
First, do not use our Lord's name like that. Second, yes I've been to Russia and have interacted with Russians. And part of my family is Russian.

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
First, do not use our Lord's name like that. Second, yes I've been to Russia and have interacted with Russians. And part of my family is Russian.
Wasn't skylights in agreement with you?

InvisibleJim

Permabanned
Upset ENFP Standard Operating Procedure

Invisible Jim deserves some kind of prize for his posts in this thread.

:D

Well the classic ENFP explosion management strategy has 3 stages.

Stage 1: Listen to the anger, say as little as possible.

nagging-wife-screaming.jpg

Stage 2: Hug it out

28561.jpg

Stage 3: Fun

alg_generic_romance.jpg

ubee0173

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
Well the classic ENFP explosion management strategy has 3 stages.

Stage 1: Listen to the anger, say as little as possible.

nagging-wife-screaming.jpg

Stage 2: Hug it out

28561.jpg

Stage 3: Fun

alg_generic_romance.jpg

i need to put that on a shirt so everyone that i piss off or get pissed off at knows how to deal properly!

alexx

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
2w1
I'm convinced hugs & cuddles can make almost anything better.

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx

edit - your lord, not mine. i should amend this. i figure we probably both believe in the same god, ultimately. but those are your religion's rules, and i do not feel any personal obligation to follow them.

but i won't do it if it offends you. there wasn't any disrespect of any god intended.

okay though. i still find it weird from my experiences there. but like i said, i've only been in a small bit. and russia is enormous.

@InvisibleJim: accurate :hifive:

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Jim's got the right idea! :nice:

Just don't skip step 1 and 2 and jump to 3 or you *will* be risking your equipment being out of order for several days, just saying :coffee:

redacted

ENFPs are just fine. Narcissists are not.

Type is a big cop out I've seen way too many times in this thread.

Everyone has their strengths and weaknesses. Respectable people want to minimize the damage their weaknesses cause. In that sense, Wonka didn't seem respectable, and I'm glad he's gone.

freeeekyyy

Cheeseburgers
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Everyone has their strengths and weaknesses. Respectable people want to minimize the damage their weaknesses cause. In that sense, Wonka didn't seem respectable, and I'm glad he's gone.

Well, especially considering this is a large, public forum. Taking every perceived wrong as a personal insult will get you nowhere.

InvisibleJim

Permabanned

Well, especially considering this is a large, public forum. Taking every perceived wrong as a personal insult will get you nowhere.

Posthumously deriding someone because you have failed to understand their perspective is hideously poor form. How embarrassing for you both.

freeeekyyy

Cheeseburgers
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Posthumously deriding someone because you have a failure in understanding their perspective is hideously poor form. How embarrassing for you both.

That was not my intent. I actually quite liked the guy, based on the limited interactions I had with him. But posting an entire thread about how nobody understands you seems less effective than just calling out the individuals who committed the wrong-doing.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Can we give Wonka a break already?

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
***starts ice skating on the wooden floor with socks***

:shrug:

People are people.

***plays some loud music***

Arrrrrr grrrrr aaaaaaaarrrr rrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaa

***skates away***

And yeah, don't bitch about people when they can't defend themselves. That blows.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
for real! yeah... i missed most of the posts in this thread but i like wonka so sthu! :D

freeeekyyy

Cheeseburgers
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Again, can't speak for Evan, but I wasn't putting him down. It's not an attack against the individual, just the method.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Ok well, apparently we're done with the topic of this thread, so maybe it's time to lock it up.

alexx

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
2w1
O crap I missed most of this discussion. Good luck Wonka :(

redacted

I only took the personal insults as personal insults. I really doubt you have the magical ability to read my mind, especially since you don't even know where I am.

Posthumously deriding someone because you have failed to understand their perspective is hideously poor form. How embarrassing for you both.

So he can start a discussion, not listen, then storm out. And if someone says their opinion of what he did, they're fucked up?

How is what you're doing any better? Sure, the rhetoric sounds all official or whatever, but that doesn't mean you're any less full of it.