• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] NF presidents or leaders?

ItsAGuy

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Idealist can't make it in the real world.

Without those idealists, the world would be a far worse place than it is... the real world can't make it without idealists

Chloe

lenore thompson typed bill clinton as an ENFP 3w2. how accurate that is, i have no idea.

he is a 3, but many say he's ESFP. i'd go with ENFP.

btw. where did you read that? i didnt know Thompson is using Enneagram too.

angell_m

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxFx
Enneagram
5w4
an NF with his finger on the button. geez, just give george another four years.

Vamp

MBTI Type
ENFP
Tom Selleck? Hmmmm.... Does he bring the quality of the list up or down.

Up. He succeeded against all odds and he was one of the sexiest men ever on TV.
He's still not a bad looking man, now. :devil:

Rebe

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4sop
INFPs are Awesome. :solidarity: Don't make me angry.

I see no Ne whatsoever in Obama. I can believe him to be ENTJ, if not ENFJ. I see a ton of Ni in how he answers questions.

The real world is brighter because of us shiny beings. :devil:

SecondBest

Permabanned
MBTI Type
eNxp
Enneagram
5/7
INFPs are Awesome. :solidarity: Don't make me angry.

I see no Ne whatsoever in Obama. I can believe him to be ENTJ, if not ENFJ. I see a ton of Ni in how he answers questions.

The real world is brighter because of us shiny beings. :devil:

Agreed - Obama is ENFJ in my perspective, lots of Ni, no Ne.

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
he is a 3, but many say he's ESFP. i'd go with ENFP.

btw. where did you read that? i didnt know Thompson is using Enneagram too.

sorry, that was misleading, should have put the 3w2 in parentheses. thompson didn't say that as far as i know. just was clarifying for purposes of how an ENFP would be practical and driven enough to make it in such an arena.

seems more likely for enneagram 8, 3, 1, maybe 2w3, 6 to make it to high-status political positions, just because of their drives and fears.

i think NFPs can be great leaders if they get in touch with their Te, and NFJs if they get in touch with their Ti. the few ENFJs i know seem like born leaders.

Chloe

Depends on what kind of leader is wanted/needed. And what they're going to be leading.

yes. there are many kinds of leaders. mother theresa wasnt very loud woman, but was a leader.

i guess INFPs would more lead by their own example, and ENFPs more with inspiring others and insinuating change.

Amethyst

¡MI TORTA!
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Hitler...maybe. :devil:
Abraham Lincoln was argued to be an ENFJ, I believe.
Ronald Reagan
Barack Obama
Jimmy Carter
Martin Van Buren

angell_m

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxFx
Enneagram
5w4
Adolf Hitler, although his ideals were shrewd and outright evil, he was a smart man. I don't know, saying it just felt appropriate.

Vamp

MBTI Type
ENFP
Adolf Hitler, although his ideals were shrewd and outright evil, he was a smart man. I don't know, saying it just felt appropriate.

I was going to blurt out "Hilter!" because he was still a leader.

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx

the real question is, are NTs disappointed or proud to not be able to claim him? :newwink:

Wonkavision

Retired Member
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w8
lenore thompson typed bill clinton as an ENFP 3w2. how accurate that is, i have no idea.

What???

I love Lenore Thomson.

I didn't know she was INSANE!!! :D

Bill ain't no ENFP 3w2.

He's an ESFP 3w2, God Dammit! :steam:

LOL.

KDude

If he is ESFP, then he's a very good example on just how well rounded they can be (I wouldn't doubt it personally, because I'm good friends with one. It's cool if there's more a popular example of it though).

Wonkavision

Retired Member
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w8
If he is ESFP, then he's a very good example on just how well rounded they can be (I wouldn't doubt it personally, because I'm good friends with one. It's cool if there's more a popular example of it though).

Yeah, I think he's proof that ESFPs aren't just bubbly actors, singers, and comedians.

They're also lecherous and deceitful con-men with very little self control!

LOL. :smile:

Vamp

MBTI Type
ENFP
^Why must everyone "meaningful" in the world be an N?

Imagine that. ;)