• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFJ] ENFJs I have figured you out.

G

Glycerine

If you don't mind me asking, which part worries you more? That INFPs are off base, or that INFPs might be very accurate? I'm highly capable of both. :D
The very accurate part. :D

Thessaly

I drink your milkshake.
MBTI Type
xNFP
Enneagram
3w4
Does one really need to wash after giving a man blue balls?

Udog

Seriously Delirious
MBTI Type
INfp
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
The very accurate part. :D

*whew*

I'm much better about being wrong than I am being right, so you have little to fear from me. :D

Udog

Seriously Delirious
MBTI Type
INfp
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
In my experience, Fi users don't get destroyed like Fe users. I often think the best models are Fi based because the camera really doesn't exist. I look at Fi as being levels of tensile strength above Fe. If my sister really wants to dismantle me, she can. She just chooses not to. The very nature of Fi is so removed from it's surroundings it's got an immediate leg up on me.

I meant to reply to this earlier and completely forgot. Oooops!

Fi can indeed have some dismantling properties, but there are counters to it. As a general rule, there is a counter to everything. The malicious form of Fi is tricky, though. It likes to take someone else’s personal truth to puncture the shell like a bullet, but then they poison it with a lie or exaggeration in order to keep the wound from healing. It’s the poison that does the damage.

From a function standpoint, I personally find the counter to Fi is Ti + Fe, in that order. xxTPs can throw me off my game pretty easy, and it’s very difficult for me to get past the Ti filter, even when I want to. Then, once you throw in Fe to figure out where the Fi user is coming from, it quits being about function Rock-Paper-Scissors, and more about the specific individuals.

In other words, learning how to use Ti against an Fi user will slowly erode any potential default power they have over you.

G

Glycerine

yikes.... I think I have truly wounded my mother with my Ti before. When I get in that mode, I laugh at her Te forms of intimidation. She says I know how to be insanely cruel and know exactly where to hit.

Udog

Seriously Delirious
MBTI Type
INfp
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Don't be using those Ti powers for evil now, young lady! :D

Thessaly

I drink your milkshake.
MBTI Type
xNFP
Enneagram
3w4
Yeah...ENTPs are formidable at making me question everything I ever knew with their Ti + Fe. Bastards.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Yeah...ENTPs are formidable at making me question everything I ever knew with their Ti + Fe. Bastards.

This is why I keep little rocks in my pocket.

Thessaly

I drink your milkshake.
MBTI Type
xNFP
Enneagram
3w4
So the ENFJ briefly informed me our rendez-vous is canceled because he's overloaded with work. Now I would forgive this because I know I'm not the center of the universe, but he was so nonchalant about it that I have been completely turned off of his entire being. I was infatuated with a child. God it's so embarrassing. Lucky for me I already have 3 dates lined up this week in case he repeated history (shows how much faith I had in him to begin with ha!). I really hope I don't run into him. I have a feeling I will go all Fi ape shit on him and scar his sensitive yet duplicitous soul.

Arclight

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
So the ENFJ briefly informed me our rendez-vous is canceled because he's overloaded with work. Now I would forgive this because I know I'm not the center of the universe, but he was so nonchalant about it that I have been completely turned off of his entire being. I was infatuated with a child. God it's so embarrassing. Lucky for me I already have 3 dates lined up this week in case he repeated history (shows how much faith I had in him to begin with ha!). I really hope I don't run into him. I have a feeling I will go all Fi ape shit on him and scar his sensitive yet duplicitous soul.

Umm yeah.. make that 2 dates.. I'm ummm kind of busy..ummm.. ironing my shirts this week so I wont be able to make it. Sorry

:laugh:

Actually that kind of sucks.. You are right to forget this guy.. he doesn't deserve your loyalty

Thessaly

I drink your milkshake.
MBTI Type
xNFP
Enneagram
3w4
So many shirts to iron, so little time!

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Ah, poor Thessaly. I'm sorry he wasn't a gentleman. Were I there, I would gladly make him get in touch with his gentler side by pimp-slapping him until (repentant) tears sprang forth! Good for you with your other dates... Who needs to wait around?

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
n other words, learning how to use Ti against an Fi user will slowly erode any potential default power they have over you.

:yes: i can't believe i'm giving away our secrets, but yeah basically. an ENTP can rip me a new one like no other. just use Ti to counter my Te and then use Fe to make me feel unwanted and alone.

This is why I keep little rocks in my pocket.

:laugh:

Fi users are dangerous that way. They set the pace whether they think they do or not.

lol. i feel the same way about Fe. between myself and a Fe dom/aux, i always feel like they are the one in control. it's been odd to find out that sometimes you guys feel the same way about me. i feel like Fe takes the reins but Fi has min/max limits, if that makes sense...

Thessaly said:
So the ENFJ briefly informed me our rendez-vous is canceled because he's overloaded with work.

super lame, i'm sorry.

Udog

Seriously Delirious
MBTI Type
INfp
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
:yes: i can't believe i'm giving away our secrets, but yeah basically. an ENTP can rip me a new one like no other. just use Ti to counter my Te and then use Fe to make me feel unwanted and alone.

Yikes. Thankfully, I've never been recipient to that, as it sounds horrible. Also, thanks to an ENTP co-worker that used to really try and push my buttons, I've learned how to counter with Fi to redirect Ne-inspired Ti/Fe jabs.

Still. I don't use such tricks with the ENTPs that have earned my trust, which makes me oddly vulnerable when they start picking apart my behaviors and thought processes. It's a great exercise in strengthening and understanding Fi, though, so I'm generally grateful for it.

lol. i feel the same way about Fe. between myself and a Fe dom/aux, i always feel like they are the one in control. it's been odd to find out that sometimes you guys feel the same way about me.

I agree with this assessment. It almost seems like with Fe doms/auxs, we each have our own "home turf". When I'm deep within their territory, I often feel like I'm mentally at a full sprint simply to keep up with their jogging pace. It's not so bad with SFJs, since I can understand where the Si flavor of Fe is coming from, but NFJs apply Fe alongside Ni, which takes it in unexpected directions.

TopherRed

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
:dances: :yay: I'm unpreceidented!