• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFJ] 100 Famous INFJs

greenfairy

philosopher wood nymph
MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I think the philosopher Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel was INFJ. Celebrity Types types him as INTJ, and Jung types him as an NT, but I see more Fe in him than Te or Fi.

ScottJames

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Lady Gaga is INFJ? Epic win. :static:

But surely her stage persona is ENFJ/ENFP/ENFX? o_O Like, I think irl she's introverted, yeah, but when on the stage she gives you the impression of being super extro, even though she's not irl. Does that make sense? XD

She's almost certainly an ISFP.

ScottJames

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I think Kiedis is probably ENFP. Frusciante is the true introvert of that group, but I'm not sure what (some would say he's the INFJ). So introverted he's been celibate for years and writes songs like "Unreachable" and "Omit Myself".

Fox Mulder is closer to INXP imo. Too many P traits in general.

Keidis is a tough one. Under the Bridge certainly sounds like a song written by an INFJ. There's also a natural connection between him and Flea (ENFP) that looks like INFJ/ENFP to me. He seems to process pretty quickly for an INFJ though. I've seen some things that make me think Ne. Not sure. I think Frusciante is a pretty clear INFP though.

ScottJames

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I agree with a bunch of those. A number of them I'm not familiar with. Some I'm suspicious of. These I type differently:

Lady Gaga - ISFP
Larry King - Not sure, but def doesn't seem INFJ to me. ESFJ?
Prince - ISFP
Pharell Williams - ISFP
Billy Cristal - ENFP

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Non Fictional
John Coltrane
Heinrich Himmler
Jimmy Carter
Leo Trotsky
Gandhi
Eleanor Rossevelt
Calista Flockart
Nicole Kidman
Fyodor Dostoevsky
Adam Sandler
Fanny Crosby
Gillian Anderson
Goethe
Woody Allen
Michael Landan
Nathaniel Hawthorne
Nelson Mandela
Shirley Temple Black
Evangeline Lilly
These are ones that seem confirmed, plausible, or it would just be neat.
I'll add...
Sylvia Plath
Frida Kahlo
Marilyn Manson
Tori Amos
Bjork (or ISFP)
Robert Schumann
Quentin Tarintino

Fictionals
Padme Amidala (Star Wars)
Sheperd Book (Firelfy/Serenity)
The Operative (Serenity)
Paul Atreides/Muad'Dib (Dune)
Jessica Atreides (Dune)
Galadriel (LOTR)
Albus Dumbledore (Harry Potter)
Kate (Lost)
James Wilson (House M.D)
Dr Martha Jone (Dr Who)
The Diva Plavalaguna (The 5th Element)
Fox Mulder (The X-Files)
Dr Quin (Dr Quin, Medecine Woman)
Andrew (Garden State)
Amélie Poulain (Le fabuleux destin d'Amélie Poulain)
Kafka Tamura (Kafka on the Shore)
Marcie (The Peanuts)
I deleted a bunch I either don't know about or seemed crazy wrong. Batman for example is a total INTJ with some Fi in high gear.
Olivia Dunham (Fringe)

I based this partly on a sense of them being structured, focused, and Ni often creates a sense of dichotomy. It is how it organizes the vast expanse using Ti, I think. At least I have seen this repeatedly with INFJs and it is something I also do. There are some I kept on the lists that I'm not certain of, and some that I removed because I just don't know who they are. What is left are the ones that seem plausible. I can go into more detail about the ones I have added.

Edit: Oh, actually "Kate" from "Lost" is a hardcore ISTP just like Sawyer.

Last edited:

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I must have been drunk when I made that list. Lol.

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You sure not ENTP on that?
I'm not certain, but just responding to my impression after watching a few of his movies. His way of structuring ideas is very similar to mine and I was able to interpret his metaphors and see the relationships between his ideas even more quickly than my INTP who is way ahead of me usually. He sets up dichotomies and has a strongly structured sense of story that is heavy with metaphor. There is also a sense of poetic justice and intensity that feels too focused for a Ne-dom. Everything is tied together at its core. It could be the Ti aspect I'm responding to, but my way of measuring who is INFJ is based to matching the way I think.

At any rate he thinks a great deal like me, except he has a greater focus on violence.

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm not certain, but just responding to my impression after watching a few of his movies. His way of structuring ideas is very similar to mine and I was able to interpret his metaphors and see the relationships between his ideas even more quickly than my INTP who is way ahead of me usually. He sets up dichotomies and has a strongly structured sense of story that is heavy with metaphor. There is also a sense of poetic justice and intensity that feels too focused for a Ne-dom. Everything is tied together at its core. It could be the Ti aspect I'm responding to, but my way of measuring who is INFJ is based to matching the way I think.

At any rate he thinks a great deal like me, except he has a greater focus on violence.

Interesting. I'm not closed to the idea. It simply had never occurred to me.

taylord

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
There's no way Mel Gibson is INFJ. Just no way. He's an out of control alcoholic.

taylord

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
They typically aren't the type to live it up like that. And listen to the voicemails he leaves his ex-girlfriend. Yeesh. Totally not an INFJ.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Edit: Oh, actually "Kate" from "Lost" is a hardcore ISTP just like Sawyer.

Sawyer is ESTP. Kate is probably ESTP too, or an INFJ who's in touch with her ESTP shadow. Certainly not an ISTP.

Mel Gibson is an ESTP, with an INFJ shadow.

ScottJames

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
There's no way Mel Gibson is INFJ. Just no way. He's an out of control alcoholic.

Se inferior. It's not at all uncommon for INJs to have drug and alcohol problems.

Samvega

Buddhist Misanthrope
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
HOW COULD YOU ALL FORGET SAM HARRIS???!! He's like the best possible representation of a famous INFJ there is! Plus watching him and Joe Rogan, INFJ/ENTP dynamic at it's best.

PS You also missed Isaac Newton, shame on you again, you're all fired!!!

Stephano

Almöhi
MBTI Type
NFP
Brian Warner (Marilyn Manson) is most likely an INFJ 5w4.