• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] ENFPs- hiding part of yourself.

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
i thought ENFPs didn't have parts of themselves that don't want to put out.

Vamp

MBTI Type
ENFP

I would like to be. Or at least kept and/or in an arrangement. Key phrase being "would like to be" not "am" or "could be".

i thought ENFPs didn't have parts of themselves that don't want to put out.

Yeah but you don't want to be the weird smelly kid, do you?

Or in my case, the dirty whore.

You

MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
7w8
I would like to be. Or at least kept and/or in an arrangement. Key phrase being "would like to be" not "am" or "could be".

We'll think about it.

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Yeah but you don't want to be the weird smelly kid, do you?

Or in my case, the dirty whore.

:D

i really hope i've never been the weird smelly kid. weird, sure, but smelly is another story entirely.

(sidenote) hey look, a derailed ENFP thread hahahah

Vamp

MBTI Type
ENFP
:D

i really hope i've never been the weird smelly kid. weird, sure, but smelly is another story entirely.

(sidenote) hey look, a derailed ENFP thread hahahah

Oh, lol. I didn't even notice I was doing that. Um. ..:hifive:

Edit to add what I was supposed to say as well: When you're "weird" other kids tend to assume you smell whether you actually do or not. Cause kids are stupid.

Chloe

Edit to add what I was supposed to say as well: When you're "weird" other kids tend to assume you smell whether you actually do or not. Cause kids are stupid.

boy... i am always shocked by american [high] school stories. :hug::D

ilovelurking

MBTI Type
INFJ
*lol* Let's put this thread back on track... ;)

I find the hidden sides of ENFPs very endearing. :wubbie:

Vamp

MBTI Type
ENFP
....oh dammit! Sorry, sorry. :doh:

To address the original post: I've been doing nothing but hiding since I noticed I was "odd". I focus to much on tailoring myself to fit into whatever box any given group is sitting in. BUT lately, on my own, I'm like "pfft. life's too short. if I am myself I'll attract those I want to be around.". So yeah. Self acceptance/actualization is crazy like that.:hifive:

Also, forgot to add, awhile ago on this site I saw "loose cannon-ism" listed on an ENFP traits list. I have to hide that, it's too disruptive. Also, teh emo darkness must remain hidden. As does the sternness.

Chloe

Wait. This is new to me. Where you're from it's not as pointlessly mean and silly?

Not that, but in our schools there is A LOT less bullying than in US. Especially in HS where almost nobody gets bullied. US HS stories seem like horror stories. :cry: It'd be interesting to figure why is it so different.

for example, we didnt have cool kids in school AT ALL.

Vamp

MBTI Type
ENFP
Not that, but in our schools there is A LOT less bullying than in US. Especially in HS where almost nobody gets bullied. US HS stories seem like horror stories. :cry: It'd be interesting to figure why is it so different.

That's crazy. :)
Sounds downright Utopian compared to the craziness.

tortoise

MBTI Type
ENFP

Which country are you in?

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
where i am - southern US - high school is fine, but middle school sucks ass.

that's where kids are unnecessarily cruel and veryyy cliquish.

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
where i am - southern US - high school is fine, but middle school sucks ass.

that's where kids are unnecessarily cruel and veryyy cliquish. i actually played on both sides of the equation - went from being relatively unpopular (not geek, just unpopular) to being a stuck up popular kid and back - and it sucks no matter where you are.

Vamp

MBTI Type
ENFP
I'm in the south, too. But I'm black so. ...all grade levels suck if you're not regulation "regular".

animenagai

MBTI Type
NeFi
Enneagram
4w3

Where are you from Petra?