• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] Have an NF moment

Freesia

cool cat
MBTI Type
Meow
Enneagram
:0)
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
sorry freesia. you were supposed to click the link. that whole thing was a poorly-engineered joke

lol, I knew it was a joke. Let us forgive and forget. :hug:

yeghor

^^Cat fight
[MENTION=20531]yeghor[/MENTION] [MENTION=20399]Freesia[/MENTION]

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Just read an article about a girl who escaped slave traitors who for 2 years long sold her to be routinely raped by 15 men in a day. The youngest girl she saw raped by 12 men at the same time was 7 years. And I cannot get it out of my head. Part of me just feels like ignoring this and going back to my normal routine in the day is not an option. It's ridiculous to feel like I should solve this but...it's equally ridiculous to just shrug and move on...isnt it? How does anyone ignore this kind of stuff? How does anyone even *do* this to others???? Let alone 7 year old!!!

How do you just go back to your job, enjoy your hobbies, and lead your normal life, knowing this shit is going on as we speak?

G

garbage

One time, I smiled. Another time, I frowned. I think that counts?