• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] Have an NF moment

Leysing

MBTI Type
FiSi
I had an immensely strong NF moment today.

Just guess what happens as a semi-NF stands on a snow-covered hill between huge pine trees and stares at the vast, endless-looking forest that covers the rolling hills, gleaming like gold as the white, glistening trees reflect the final rays of the yellow-orange sunset...

:)

Journey

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
I can't go on about being drenched in sunlight or dancing in an icy play of rain or anything romantically NF like that tonight, or rather this morning. I spent myself making Easter nice for 19 people and am left empty of everything but an inability to sleep and a desire to throw up. The end of a happy family get together... just depression left and an alarm to go off in one minute. Cheers.

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
I can't go on about being drenched in sunlight or dancing in an icy play of rain or anything romantically NF like that tonight, or rather this morning. I spent myself making Easter nice for 19 people and am left empty of everything but an inability to sleep and a desire to throw up. The end of a happy family get together... just depression left and an alarm to go off in one minute. Cheers.
lol, ouch

:hug:

Noel

MBTI Type
INFP
Bump

For the most part, my values have never really been etched in stone. I've always been weary about etching something permanently into myself. Certainly, I have my 'core' values but again, I'm quite hesitant. It's been a dissonant conundrum I've never really harmoniously resolved until recently. Rather than have it etched in stone, they're kept alive in the Oral tradition-A lost art by today's literary technology. I am the wayfaring bards, traveling from tavern to tavern; Noone will ever know our names, but the bard's songs will remain.

Nonsensical

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
I totally agree! But I usually don't put things into words when I think in my head, it's usually like themes, things, feelings, if that makes sense..

Cygnus

I have this SAT class I go to on the weekends. That is, a class to prepare for the SAT tests. We go to the second floor of a coffee shop and sit at our tables, and we do math problems and grammar lessons from a textbook designed for the SAT.

There are two major groups of tables, with a Chinese-style privacy divider in the middle of the room. There is a teacher at each table. My group has an ENFP teacher, a heavyset boy who I think is ISFP, an I-type girl of some sort, and her friend who I think is ExFP.

The ExFP girl is the smiliest one of the group. I can be hyperactive, but...not quite as bright.
And we were all talking together because we had some free time, and we said stuff about friends, and I was drawing pictures of unicorns on my paper, and the ExFP girl asked me to draw some on her paper. I did.

Now I don't normally hang out a lot. Like my ENFJ dad when he was a kid, I'm very social when thrown into situations with many other people. Loud and proud. But I don't spend a lot of free time actively socializing.

And I don't remember how she said it, but she said something like "this girl's my best friend" or something. And at the end of the sentence, she said, looking at me with a smile that seemed suspiciously deliberate, "Other than you."

I cried internally.

Joyously.

the resident

MBTI Type
esfj
Enneagram
3w8
I have this SAT class I go to on the weekends. That is, a class to prepare for the SAT tests. We go to the second floor of a coffee shop and sit at our tables, and we do math problems and grammar lessons from a textbook designed for the SAT.

There are two major groups of tables, with a Chinese-style privacy divider in the middle of the room. There is a teacher at each table. My group has an ENFP teacher, a heavyset boy who I think is ISFP, an I-type girl of some sort, and her friend who I think is ExFP.

The ExFP girl is the smiliest one of the group. I can be hyperactive, but...not quite as bright.
And we were all talking together because we had some free time, and we said stuff about friends, and I was drawing pictures of unicorns on my paper, and the ExFP girl asked me to draw some on her paper. I did.

Now I don't normally hang out a lot. Like my ENFJ dad when he was a kid, I'm very social when thrown into situations with many other people. Loud and proud. But I don't spend a lot of free time actively socializing.

And I don't remember how she said it, but she said something like "this girl's my best friend" or something. And at the end of the sentence, she said, looking at me with a smile that seemed suspiciously deliberate, "Other than you."

I cried internally.

Joyously.

A moment of surprising acceptance. It's like a gift. :)

Freesia

cool cat
MBTI Type
Meow
Enneagram
:0)
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I just watched this commercial and have been crying ever since.

Freesia

cool cat
MBTI Type
Meow
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Um, nothing really...?

Cygnus

^^Cat fight
[MENTION=20531]yeghor[/MENTION] [MENTION=20399]Freesia[/MENTION]

Freesia

cool cat
MBTI Type
Meow
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Was this a fight? I was just slightly confused. :mellow:

Also, just read this again and to clarify by nothing I meant that if the kid was a boy I wouldn't have felt any differently.