• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] ENFP Personal growth can be boring

tortoise

MBTI Type
ENFP
... it's about learning how to sit down long enough to do boring stuff, right?

Developing Fi is great -- don't get me wrong -- but definitely part of maturing for an ENFP is learning how to not avoid boring shit.

We're the type that doesn't want to grow up.

Vamp

MBTI Type
ENFP
For me that's not what it's about at all. It's about learning how to be an ENFP and really live; I've been conforming and repressing way too long. I don't want to have regrets anymore.

The boring stuff is a cinch for me because my life is based on routine, order and conventional practicality but since I started to mature there's an adventurer inside of me.

Fi has always been what's keep me sane wearing the practical/reliable/dependable/completely sane/boring young girl mask.