• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] NF's (or any other willing type), What would your superpowers be?

Zhaylin

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Controlled levitation- a lot like flight, but in slow motion lol
I used to dream of flying, in the traditional sense, all the time. As I've gotten older, though, my ability changed. I mime "pulling" when I want to get closer to something or have my hands postured at "stop" and push away when I need to back up. It's much more peaceful flying this new way. I would LOVE to do it IRL!!
:wubbie:

HoneyBlossom

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I like any superpowers :D but I have favorite superpower is telekinesis, reading minds, healing, telepathy, teleportation, talking animals, Omnilinguilism, Superhuman Agility, Superhuman Intelligence, flights, elements manipulation, magnetic manipulation, mind control, Psychokinesis and invincibility. If I would have superpower, then it could be possible is Elements manipulation because i dream that I have elements manipulation, lol :newwink:

Novella

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4W5
Invisibility although Levitation and Telekinesis also sound appealing.

RadicalDoubt

Alongside Questionable Clarity
MBTI Type
TiSi
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I've always liked the idea of being able to control electricity... Matter manipulation, in a more alchemy-like manner sounds like it would be really cool though... Being able to create illusions and manipulate the appearance and perceived dynamics of space also sounds like it'd be really fun