• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] NF's (or any other willing type), What would your superpowers be?

Vilku

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
superpowers? i already have.. mh, to have more? ah.. checkpointing my life like a game, just to return into my baby age to avoid the permanent injuries i carry, and to stay off of gaining more. (oh, and just like in games, i get to keep what knowledge i gain.)

until i become old wise dragon, and am bored with life. ueymnhh! .. now that would be boring. but then, deeming that boring is the same as sentencing life as boring.. ahh, it appears i just found one another dirty attitude of mine. apparently fantasies have a purpose, to soften you to the truth. and this means, i should fantasize more to see what im hiding from.

oor maybeh.. i should be granted the superpower to make peoples imaginations real, then i could grant the position of god to an infp to make things tad bit more interesting! dragons, definately dragons.

Not so easy, not only because there are so many cool things you could do, but because every superpower can also have disadvantages and with great powers come also great responsibilities.

Mind reading could have many advantages, but it could also backfire. Some thoughs maybe better stay hidden to yourself, because they could be very hurtful.

Healing would be a good thing. With it there might come a moral conflict though; if I have the ability to heal anyone, wouldn't I be required to use that ability as much as possible? Would there be any time left to do something else? Then again it would still be better to heal some rather than none. So maybe I would take that.

funny, cause im certain i know a male infp who can heal my feelings just by getting into my head.

oh, does that mean i revealed your destiny? well i hope you dont get over bearing of your responsibilities! it would be a shame if the healer burns out, then whose to heal the healer? =[

Being an INFJ, I think my superpowers would probably be either future sight (like a Sibyl, at risk of ending up like Cassandra) or the ability to levitate and/or jump high. For some reason...I just think they fit me.

consult merlin for why they fit you, but oh wait.. the power is already within you. you just need to open your eyes! oh, and dont be evil with them.

infj's are seer's and psychics, didnt you know =/ ?.. and no, of course you do not learn these abilities over night. takes time, like everything else! although term psychich is rather biased, considering how majority of its use these days is misuse. and thats only a good thing, if others dont believe the existence of your powers.

you might be weak now, yet you will grow like everything else. just trust your wisdom, not your thoughts. you know you have it within you, yet youre refusing it like every other infj until truly accepting who you are and what your purpose in this reality is.

hmm-iyuu..! *¸*
yes it seems, many of you are longing for the powers you already hold. it appears nature made us instinctly aware of them.

i used to fantasize of telepathy, just like in the movie eragon. a wise dragon, and.. some human male boyiehh.. well, then i met a female intj, and i found out i can do just that, exactly liek how i imagined in my fantasies. and no i didnt imagine of voice transmission, just wordless telepathic feeling based communication, and now i can do that with every Te>Fi ive came in contact with, or at least every ive cared enough to. since care, is.. well, nothing works without a fueell! and care, is what fuels me.

our fantasies have more foot in the reality than we would like to tell ourselves. they have a purpose, like everything else. their purpose, to tell what your missing.

no-no-noy, im not playing with your head! dont you dare think that way of me.

unityemissions

MBTI Type
INFP
My superpower would just be to exaggerate my Ne and Fi more than it already is. It would provide a hero's role of having a solution for whatever arises on the fly, mixed with an iron will to plow through whatever I perceive as an evil.

Vilku

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
My superpower would just be to exaggerate my Ne and Fi more than it already is. It would provide a hero's role of having a solution for whatever arises on the fly, mixed with an iron will to plow through whatever I perceive as an evil.

thats adorable, i wish you strength in your Te section, for such balance is the only way you can achieve what you seek. now im just saying the obvious.. -.- well, really, world needs good people like you.

Wolfie

MBTI Type
xNxx
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so
Ability to heal, constantly regenerating so I never grow old or die unless my head is chopped off or I am esploded.

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
i want to be able to teleport!

Willow

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Telekinesis and invisibility would fit me most, I think.

Tyrinth

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I believe I've already said this in another similar thread, but... invisibility.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
"The progressive development of man [has as its] ultimate purpose the complete mastery of mind over the material world."

Ya pretty much the power to bend creation in the shapes of our dreams, or the power to think of a form and then have it physically manifest into creation as an outward expression of mental willpower.

jcloudz

Yup
MBTI Type
Istj
id like to be able to create anything from nothing, i wished and have control of it. id make demon plants that whip their vines back and forth and eat chihuahuas that walk on my yard!!!

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I like to consider "superpowers" that are seemingly trivial, but can have far-reaching consequences. For instance, being able to alter written words anywhere, in any medium.

W

WhoCares

I'm old school, just the power to fly please. Why? Because I think would be the most fun although undoubtedly not the most useful. I'm done with utilitarianism for this lifetime.

Froody Blue Gem

Necromancing Scapelamb
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I would want the power to talk to animals, hydrokenesis, and the power to snap my fingers and make money appear out of thin air. I would love t hear what pets/animals were thinking, and I could have someone to talk too when I'm finished with talking to hoomans. xD

neko 4

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
First I'd save the world from climate change, then I'd become immortal.

Matter manipulation.

Turn steel to paper, paper to steel, rejuvenate your body and become essentially immortal (barring death from massive physical trauma). Interweaving materials. The possibilities would be endless.

Abcdenfp

Terpsichore
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W8
To open portals to other dimensions & shape shift

The Cat

Just a Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads
Staff member
To heal/mend living things and objects. To be able to imbue nature and aesthetic beauty wherever I went regardless how harsh the conditions were. To be able to shape shift. :wubbie: