• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] Cheating and Love: two NFs

mochajava

MBTI Type
INFJ
Nothing! Well, videochat? But Kyuuei is right. I think half of it is just NOT knowing what's going on. If I was on the end of being emotionally (or otherwise) cheated on, I'd be millions of times more okay with it if I knew everything that was happening as it was happening. That being said, I may or may not forgive depending on the specifics, but knowing is so important.

Lauren

MBTI Type
INFP
I think he had his cake and ate it too.

He probably was unfaithful to the gf by talking to you.

It was emotional infidelity.

If I was dating someone long distance and then found out they were having some kind of intense relationship with someone who clearly was attracted to them, even infatuated, I would be displeased. Both because I would feel disrespected and because I would not like how that reflects on my SO's character. It is an act of weakness and selfishness at best (which can be rectified) and at worst a lack of understanding of boundaries (red flag) if you pursue the kind of situation that guy had with you while you have an SO.

To the bolded part: I agree.

Last edited: